Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Midlands Based Male Singer Seeks Musicians or Band

Options
  • 15-10-2012 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

As title suggests, I am 36 year old midlands based and am looking to join or start a band.

I am a classically trained Tenor and I would like to start on some covers (pub/wedding scene) with a view to progressing to originals (rock) after a year or so.

My tastes are anything bar rap and death metal. Age not important.

Any questions, just send me a quick pm and ill get back to you asap.

Cheers

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Ok I can do either bass or Guitar for any one interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ollieraye

gpegman wrote: »
    As title suggests, I am 36 year old midlands based and am looking to join or start a band.

I am a classically trained Tenor and I would like to start on some covers (pub/wedding scene) with a view to progressing to originals (rock) after a year or so.

My tastes are anything bar rap and death metal. Age not important.

Any questions, just send me a quick pm and ill get back to you asap.

Cheers

G
    helllo there guitarist here years of experience with different bands im also living close to kinnegad im interested in hearing what material you have in mind mail me back more information cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

I live 7 miles south of Cavan Town but can relocate very quickly if needs be.....

• Registered Users Posts: 26 gpegman

Bump

Advertisement