Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants in Brussels?

• 26-01-2005 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I'm heading over to Brussels with my girlfriend soon. She really needs a break so does anyone know of a nice restaurant, in the Grand Place vicinity, where I can wine and dine her? :)

Thanks,
    H.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭fjon

I was in Brussels on the weekend, and I was in two lovely restaurants, but they were more lunch places rather than an all out Wine&Dine one. Still, if you want to have some nice food during the day you could do worse!

The first is called Aux Armes de Bruxelles. There is a really touristy street near the Grand-Place with lots of restaurants. This is the only one there that is not a tourist trap and locals actually swear by it. Rue des Bouchers 13

The second one is in a lovely old glass-roofed shopping centre nearby. The shopping centre is called the Gallery St Hubert, and the restaurant is Taverne de Passage.

Enjoy!

Advertisement