Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[WANTED] 3-9x40 illuminated scope

Options
  • 28-08-2009 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a 3-9x40 illuminated scope with scope rings if possible.I have a budget of around 50 euro but willing to increase it.I'm located in the outer Dublin area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

I have one,but im looking for a bit more then 50,ill get pics in a minute,

im based in galway i would have to post it since ur in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Looks like a good scope so why are you selling? And just asking what airsoft gun/s do you have?

i have a kjw m9, and a dboys m4 s system,

im selling because i want to get rid of my rifle and get more pistols,so i need both my scopes bipod,silencer and other stuff gone to fund a deagle:p

its a smashing scope tho!

I see your looking for E80 so ill bid ya E65.Ok ill go higher

• Advertisement

Just how much it will cost for you to post me the scope at the moment now i have 50euro but i can get 80euro withing the day

80 was the original asking its went down from that,we'll say 65+5 postage?

hows that sound,it will have to be bank draft or postal order i dont do paypal sorry.

Well thank god you don't take paypal i don t have a credit card cause I'm only 15 so i could post the money

It wouldnt be my prefered method of payment but its up to you,

postal order would be the easiest and safest rather then sending money in an envelope,but yea lets take it to pm's.

The Scope is awesome.Your definitely a worth while seller.:D:D:D

• Advertisement

.22 Lover wrote: »
    The Scope is awesome.Your definitely a worth while seller.:D:D:D

Well,I dont like to brag but...... I suppose I am quite awesome.

glad your happy with the scope!

Advertisement