Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex and the city star: Kristin Davis sex tape

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

there is a God. and he loves me very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Her reps are still denying that it's her in the tape. I dunno. There's been two or three pictures from the tape leaked over the past few hours and it really does look like her. Perez has just posted the latest photograph and dear god, it is possibly the most unflattering picture I've ever seen of any woman, ever.

I really hate celebrity sex tapes. No-one comes out of them looking good. The sex is usually banal, awkward or just plain over-enthusiastic-for-the-cameras, and while it can be funny for the viewer at first, really it's just seedy. Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Taylor Rain looks nothing like her, trust me :o

As for the actual tape, meh, it's been done so many times at this stage, I think people are becoming immune.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Mmmm Hmmm...

after seeing some stills it just doesnt look like her at all. her stomach is much flatter. Pity.

• Advertisement

Beano wrote: »
    after seeing some stills it just doesnt look like her at all. her stomach is much flatter. Pity.
    At the angle any woman stomach looks like that,
    remember when she flashed her tits on season 5
    they are the same people, this is real :D

<snip>

it looks to me that the girl in the pic has a pot belly and love handles. Kristin has neither.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

TMZ has been fishing around and they're saying that the pictures come from 1992, which would explain why she looks a bit different. Apparently there's no tape, just about 15-20 photographs which an ex-boyfriend sold because he was annoyed at her. Classy guy.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Wonder how much he got?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

I saw the pics yesterday on ONTD (livejournal). Theyre so gross obv she'd want to deny it. But its defintely her. Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭April Raine

http://www.theonlinewire.com/articleView.aspx?ID=3160

I've seen enough episodes to know this is too good to not be real based on the pic on perezhilton.com
    Pardon me jumping in but how did you make the pic in your sig. Is it hosted elsewhere and linked here?

Advertisement