Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Fees

• 17-04-2015 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi there.

Can anyone confirm whether the registration fee needs to be paid alongside a link-in fee if you're repeating a module?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It does not.

You pay the link-in fee only.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Cailin_Eile

Thanks.

I thought as much. I just got an email saying I owe over 2 grand even though I only did one link in and already paid for it. Can't get through to them to sort it out.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thanks.

I thought as much. I just got an email saying I owe over 2 grand even though I only did one link in and already paid for it. Can't get through to them to sort it out.

Yeah, I got the same when I did link ins. Easiest way to solve it is just pop up to the Fees Office whenever you've a chance and they'll sort it straight away. :)

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yeah, I got the same when I did link ins. Easiest way to solve it is just pop up to the Fees Office whenever you've a chance and they'll sort it straight away. :)

I'm too far away to call in :) I have sent them an email. Hopefully they'll get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Thanks.

Yeah I got an email saying I owe over 2 grand as well, even though I receive a grant. Emailed them back straight away and still haven't got a reply.

• Advertisement

sup_dude wrote: »
    Yeah I got an email saying I owe over 2 grand as well, even though I receive a grant. Emailed them back straight away and still haven't got a reply.

I got a reply at last. Mistake on their part :)

Advertisement