Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I've started but I have to tap the tick right for the timer to start right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I've started but I have to tap the tick right for the timer to start right?

Yeah as long as you don't tap on the tick, you're fine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,128 ✭✭✭corkie

10378087_899384296739562_6606536463218939229_n.png?oh=415f10e8376c574f8af2ea784c9ccaae&oe=54EDDD4A

The hunt has started. Alien is now available in your shop to help you destroy Terror Dogs. Alien's acidic blood can also be used for Stink Bombs to help clear those pesky candy-loving kids.

Due to player feedback, we've made the following changes to help you clear the Trick-or-Treaters:

- Reduced the goal requirement from 200 to 150 Trick-or-Treaters
    - Increase the rate that the Trick or Treaters will appear
    - Introduced new, shorter character actions that will drop Stink Bombs
    - Added Bruce as a source for Stink Bombs

We hope this helps! As always, thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us so we can continually work to improve the game. Happy stink bombing!

Quoted from TinyCo facebook app page.

At 70/150 now and since Alien quests gives us 12 bombs(if you bought). I think I have a day and half left to complete this challenge which makes it possible.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damn it Francis! I've crafted the confessional 3 times now cause it kept un-crafting it when I quit the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Any other player getting more and more pissed off with the rate at which the game crashes and whit how expensive it's become? You'd want to be spending the guts of €200 a month to get everything. And even at that I actually have no room left in my town for new buildings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

I have spent €0 and that is the way it will stay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

I've spent a couple quid purely as I wanted ecto 1
    Bought stink bombs and ran out of time to clear the 150 kids, fell short by 6!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

coolisin wrote: »
    I've spent a couple quid purely as I wanted ecto 1
    Bought stink bombs and ran out of time to clear the 150 kids, fell short by 6!

Was at 123 kids but couldn't be bothered buying more, hate these timed offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The road and maze tactic works now by the way. I get 12-14 murdered kids every time I log in now.

Have Francis ready to build (was short by 7 when I logged out last time) and then need to save up the FP for Ghostbuster Joe. Have the rest of his items. Hopefully be able to build up a bit of a collection after that for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    The road and maze tactic works now by the way. I get 12-14 murdered kids every time I log in now.

Have Francis ready to build (was short by 7 when I logged out last time) and then need to save up the FP for Ghostbuster Joe. Have the rest of his items. Hopefully be able to build up a bit of a collection after that for next week.

Any chance you could take a screenshot of your layout? I've tried it, but it's never worked for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gubbie wrote: »
    Any chance you could take a screenshot of your layout? I've tried it, but it's never worked for me.

Me three

I moved stuff around, kept a small bit of road and created a maze using bush. They still walk through it but they do follow the maze sometimes. If you have a bomb it's great for the first spawn because they all start on the road and you can get them all at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

smash wrote: »
    I moved stuff around, kept a small bit of road and created a maze using bush. They still walk through it but they do follow the maze sometimes. If you have a bomb it's great for the first spawn because they all start on the road and you can get them all at once.

I did this but the trickortreaters are still spawning all over the map...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

rawn wrote: »
    I did this but the trickortreaters are still spawning all over the map...

If you are patient they will spawn on the road from time to time possibly every half hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bbgun661

how do you get trick or treaters to spawn

gubbie wrote: »

ovq9f0aJC8YqQsWcSZQW4ydmfOX2vZOpsbn3tzpZoBE?size=1024x768

Wait a minute or so after opening the game and 12-14 will spawn there for one easy killing spree.

I've just been throwing the Halloween items in anywhere. I'll sort them afterwards and store whatever doesn't pay out.

Wait a minute or so after opening the game and 12-14 will spawn there for one easy killing spree.

I've just been throwing the Halloween items in anywhere. I'll sort them afterwards and store whatever doesn't pay out.
    No picture showing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

bbgun661 wrote: »
    how do you get trick or treaters to spawn

MrMac84 wrote: »
    No picture showing
    Check out post number 393, I log out and then back in after a while and usually get 12-15 (which says:'I'm a better shot than Dick Chaney)

14 is my highest

smash wrote: »
    14 is my highest

Do you need the maze of bushes ? If you just make the road in the middle will they not just spawn in it there?

• Advertisement

Do you need the maze of bushes ? If you just make the road in the middle will they not just spawn in it there?

They spawn on the road, but without the maze they just go off randomly. The maze allows you time to get them all in the one shot.

They spawn on the road, but without the maze they just go off randomly. The maze allows you time to get them all in the one shot.

Can I build a cage outta the bushs too keep them all in??or does it have too lead somewhere?

Can I build a cage outta the bushs too keep them all in??or does it have too lead somewhere?

It has to have an entry/exit point. A box won't hold them.

Just nailed 15 of them

Will this work lads?

Will this work lads?
    try and see. make a proper maze though so when they wonder off they're still close enough

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Time to start collecting Jello Shots, Pesticides, Harpoons, S'more Rockets.

Time to get frustrated so!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Time to start collecting Jello Shots, Pesticides, Harpoons, S'more Rockets.

Time to get frustrated so!

Yup they need a new idea. This is the third time they've done it!

I got Jason! Been waiting for for that one :)

• Advertisement

Lads ive 130 clams is it worth my while buying pink Brian for 80?

Advertisement