Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sing Song

• 22-05-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place for this question but basically I am organising my parents 30th wedding anniversary party and my dad just loves a good sing-song and I would love to get a band that does covers but also could involve the party goers so as to hopefully start off a good sing-song. The party will be approx 120 people so getting people to bring their own instruments is not really possible. I dont know if this kinda entertainment even exists but just wanted to see if anyone knew of any band/musicians that might fit into this idea.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Where are you based?

Or more importantly, where will the party take place?

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hello_there

Hi,

the party will be in south county dublin, friday 22nd June, we were hoping to get a band that can cover a mixture of genres - particularly 60s/70s.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

OK, thanks for the info.

I'm in Waterford but I'm sure there's plenty people to fit the bill around Dublin.

Good luck & have a great night :)

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TedNewgent

what is youre budget for the band

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

http://thehitmentrio.com/home.cfm

These guys are absolutely fantastic, couldnt recommend them enough!

• Advertisement
Advertisement