Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portfolio Asssessment Interview `Help!!

• 13-02-2012 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi my daughter got her interview letter today to be held early march.
    I understand she has to bring her completed portfoilio but it lists on the website you must bring your assignment???
    Can anyone tell me what they are referring to???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Elokelo

Hi my daughter got her interview letter today to be held early march.
    I understand she has to bring her completed portfoilio but it lists on the website you must bring your assignment???
    Can anyone tell me what they are referring to???

They should have sent another letter with the interview letter consisting of three questions to be answered. That's the assignment. Check again to see if you got it and if not, ring admissions and ask them to send out another copy. Best of luck with the interview and assignment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 apresharry

yeah elokelo's right! there three little questions, not too hard at all, there along the lines of.... 'why would you like to go here?', 'discuss your favorite artist' and something else...sorry i dont know specifics but hopefully that will put your mind at ease that the assignments not too daunting. Hope your daughter gets a place :)

Advertisement