Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Theory test book edition 4 still ok over edit5?

• 16-06-2013 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hi,

i have 4th edition 2009 theory test book, there is a 5th edition 2011 out.

is it ok to learn from 4th? doubt a load of new laws came in since then, figure its just another money maker?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Go for the 5th OP. There is alot of new material in the 5th edition compared to the 4th. You can rent a copy from your local library for free, just book in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭DominicKid

Id say you'll be grand using this website: http://www.quizglobal.com/ViewQuizByID.aspx?QuizID=161
    QuizGlobal.com ,
    I have the first edition of the driver theory test and 2007 RSA book and this website and my theory test is on this coming saturday and have tomorrow monday to reschedule it. I'd say ill just leave and not schedule it as i know everything off the two books but still working on the website because it keeps updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

thanks for replies :)

Advertisement