Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spike Milligan Poems/Verses for kids

• 02-06-2015 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

If I'm not posting this in the correct forum, please feel free to move mods.....

I am looking to buy a cd or dvd of the Spike Milligan kids poems / songs as a gift. We already have some books but I would love to have something in audio and/or video too... I'm having no success with Amazon searches - can any of you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks for reading and for any assistance you can offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

"Everyone laughed when I said I was sick, Look who's laughing now!"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,988 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Memorise some of the shorter ones, put on a silly hat and a silly voice and receite then for the kids yourself! They'll live it!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement