Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laptops in Bangkok

Options
  • 21-01-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Im going to thailand and bangkok in a few days, all i want is something very cheap, not worried about specs to much, must be able to run windows xp and msn live and mozzilla firefox and have wireless, in fact tbh id settle for a linux OS to bring specs and price down, what sort of money would i expect to pay over there for what im looking for and anyone know any shops to try>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭jellybean520

You'd get something very decent for around €400 new. You should also consider taking a look at adverts.ie as there are a lot of very good spec second hand laptops well up to the tasks you require....starting at €200 or even less depending on spec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

good tip, maybe i should be looking at a handheld device i have an orbit xda but its finicky keypad i cant use. need something more substantial.

Advertisement