Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good seafood in South Donegal?

Options
  • 20-08-2015 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for your recommendations for a restaurant that does the best seafood in South Donegal so please let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

It may not be the best but the seafood that you get in the Old Castle Bar in Donegal Town is quite nice. They do a mean Seafood Chowder.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

There was mention of this in the past I think so maybe if you did a search for "seafood" you get some results.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

Cheers folks. I got recommended Smugglers in Rossnowlagh anyway.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, Smugglers Creek would be a good plaice alright!

Been a few years since I've been, but Castle Murray in Dunkineely had lovely seafood dishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

byte wrote: »
    Yeah, Smugglers Creek would be a good plaice alright!

If that's unintentional, it's brilliant! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Danny Minny - great seafood. Really out of the way though and not a great atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Iwernia

Village Tavern in Mountcharles.

Advertisement