Bargain Alerts - Lego - Page 36 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
28-07-2015, 11:44   #526
Remouad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseSea View Post
Yeap, all on Lego, but is was 3 for 2 so maybe both offers don't apply at the same time, which is fair enough I suppose.
I got both offers at the same time.

Might have to say it to them because the first girl I dealt with didn't remember it until one of the other girls beside her reminded her.
Remouad is offline  
Advertisement
29-07-2015, 10:58   #527
Hoofball
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cork
Posts: 278
Smyths are selling off the hobbit sets:

The Lonely Mountain 79018 - €50
Battle of the Five Armies 79017 - €50
Witch-king Battle 79015 - €10
Attack on Lake-town 79016 - €20

Kinsale Road store has a good few of 79017 left but I grabbed the last of the other three that were on the shelves. Didn't ask if they had more in stock.
Hoofball is offline  
(2) thanks from:
29-07-2015, 14:32   #528
Remouad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoofball View Post
Smyths are selling off the hobbit sets:

The Lonely Mountain 79018 - €50
Battle of the Five Armies 79017 - €50
Witch-king Battle 79015 - €10
Attack on Lake-town 79016 - €20

Kinsale Road store has a good few of 79017 left but I grabbed the last of the other three that were on the shelves. Didn't ask if they had more in stock.
Not just the hobbit sets.
I just picked up Benny's Spaceship which was also reduced to €50
Remouad is offline  
29-07-2015, 17:42   #529
HorseSea
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 146
Thanks for posting @Hoofball I tried Carrigmines and they said the sets were not available until next Tuesday, eventually they agreed I could get a Battle of Five Armies and Attack on Laketown, Manager said staff had bought all the Lonely Mountain and they have no Witch King Battles. Much more helpful in Fonthill where I got a Lonely Mountain. They also told me there would be reductions on Avengers, Chimia and a few others on Tuesday, they didn't mention Benny, wish they had, I would have taken on of them too.

Also noticed the new Technic Crawler Crane in Carrigmines - €129. Not bad.
HorseSea is offline  
29-07-2015, 18:04   #530
Spocker
Buying the internet, one box at a time
 
Spocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 4,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseSea View Post
Also noticed the new Technic Crawler Crane in Carrigmines - €129. Not bad.
Thats a good price, I picked it up on Amazon for €134
Spocker is offline  
Advertisement
29-07-2015, 20:15   #531
NinjaTruncs
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseSea View Post
Thanks for posting @Hoofball I tried Carrigmines and they said the sets were not available until next Tuesday, eventually they agreed I could get a Battle of Five Armies and Attack on Laketown, Manager said staff had bought all the Lonely Mountain and they have no Witch King Battles. Much more helpful in Fonthill where I got a Lonely Mountain. They also told me there would be reductions on Avengers, Chimia and a few others on Tuesday, they didn't mention Benny, wish they had, I would have taken on of them too.

Also noticed the new Technic Crawler Crane in Carrigmines - €129. Not bad.
What's the rrp of the crawler crane? I have 139 in my head.
NinjaTruncs is offline  
30-07-2015, 14:26   #532
friso59
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 65
I popped into symths in jervis street at lunch looking for the lonely mountain set (none left unfortunately) and there was a woman with a trolley full of hobbit lego at the checkout. There must have been 9 battle of the 5 armies sets in the trolley. They would only let her buy 2 of each set though so there's still a few of those in jervis if anyone is looking for one.

Last edited by friso59; 30-07-2015 at 14:26. Reason: typo
friso59 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet