Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL London Games 2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

BKWDR wrote: »
    Club tickets are only 110, for the difference the club seats are brilliant

But that's £110 each no?... the price I gave was for all 3 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭Raoul

I might just go for the upper sideline tickets tbh. Less than half the price of the club tickets.

Raoul wrote: »
    I might just go for the upper sideline tickets tbh. Less than half the price of the club tickets.

Have they let us know how much the single game regular ticket will cost? or do we have to wait until 10AM tomorrow to learn this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Check ticketmaster. Think 40 pounds was the cheapest

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Check ticketmaster. Think 40 pounds was the cheapest

But they are not on sale yet so cannot see price, was £40 the price last season?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Leslie91 wrote: »
    But they are not on sale yet so cannot see price, was £40 the price last season?

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/nfl-miami-dolphins-at-oakland-raiders-london-09-28-2014/event/37004B61A04A91F0?artistid=1803601&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=102

You can see the seating chart here, the level 5 tickets are 37.50

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Gotcha so valuewise what is best seat?

Lower end zone £65 maybe?

Depends what you like? I don't really like the endzone. Prefer to be at a sideline.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I was in upper end zone last year, row 1, great view I'd go for that again if I could, 2 tickets were less than £100

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The view from the cheap seats.

• Advertisement

For NFL it is better to have a higher view though?

Depends if you want to be up close to see the big hits etc, or have a better overall view of the play as it unfolds, I prefer the higher view but always want to get as close to the front of the upper level as possible.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Depends if you want to be up close to see the big hits etc, or have a better overall view of the play as it unfolds, I prefer the higher view but always want to get as close to the front of the upper level as possible.

Yeah I'm thinking that too... as close to front row as possible upper deck.

Decided I'm going to Dolphins Raiders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

But that's £110 each no?... the price I gave was for all 3 games.

oooooohhh!

Raging i couldn't sneak over for more than one game. Actually that Lions/Falcons game, you could actually make it over for the game and fly home the same day, that wasn't possible with the late start games

Edit: Actually Aerlingus flight to London and back for that day is are EUR 149.98

oooooohhh!

Raging i couldn't sneak over for more than one game. Actually that Lions/Falcons game, you could actually make it over for the game and fly home the same day, that wasn't possible with the late start games

Edit: Actually Aerlingus flight to London and back for that day is are EUR 149.98

Yep and don't forget the next day is our Oct bank holiday too, so flight prices for that game/weekend in London are a bit more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭cena

When are they on sale?

cena wrote: »
    When are they on sale?

Now.

Just got my ticket to Fish Raiders.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hairydog

Cowboys single tickets are on sale today, I got 1 adult and 2 under 16's for £112, endzone tickets level 1.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Just got 2 for the Jags v Cowboys game. Would have liked to have gone to the Lions game but the early kick off and expensive flights put me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭cena

Now.

Just got my ticket to Fish Raiders.

Ticket master I guess is where you buy them

• Advertisement

cena wrote: »
    Ticket master I guess is where you buy them

Yep.... as with most everything nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

hi guys i just wanted to know witch game would be the best to go to as i am treating my self to a nfl ticket but not sure witch game plus i am kinda a noob at the nfl stuff but i am trying to see as many games as i can

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Going to lions v falcons myself. Ticketmaster fees and site diabolical.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Lion Falcons here too. Treated myself to a premium level ticket, although I'm practically over by the end zone - tickets went fast last Tuesday. I had half an idea to go over to a game in NY next season, so this is cheaper no matter what the pricing on the flight and hotel is.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lads, what's the best way to go about this logistically from Dublin airport? Which London airport is best to fly into, where to stay etc? Thanks. :)

Paully D wrote: »
    Lads, what's the best way to go about this logistically from Dublin airport? Which London airport is best to fly into, where to stay etc? Thanks. :)

Gatwick is where I usually fly into, gatwick express drops you into London Victoria station in 20mins... then stay anywhere on the tube line that's central enough

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Gatwick is where I usually fly into, gatwick express drops you into London Victoria station in 20mins... then stay anywhere on the tube line that's central enough

Cheers mate.

Looking up flights at the minute but Ryanair don't seem to be offering any flights to London at the end of October (Lions/Falcons game) nor throughout the month of November at all (Cowboys/Jaguars game). Maybe they're just updating their prices or something or don't have them listed so far in advance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Heathrow/Stansted/Gatwick are all the same tbh. Heathrow is on the tube, and the other two have express trains which get you into the city quick. If you're looking for a decent hostel, I'd recommend the Generator Hostel, very central and always a good crowd in there for nights out after too if you're staying on the Sat or Sun.

Cheers mate.

Looking up flights at the minute but Ryanair don't seem to be offering any flights to London at the end of October (Lions/Falcons game) nor throughout the month of November at all (Cowboys/Jaguars game). Maybe they're just updating their prices or something or don't have them listed so far in advance?

Yeah i have a close eye on it too...whichever one will be cheapest il be picking up. Carry on luggage all the way , although will prob spend the 3 nights

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm flying to LGW too. The express trains are extortionate though so check out the Easybus from LGW into town just give yourself a bit more time. Great great value.

Advertisement