Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

National Hurling League 2015 General Discussion

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Maurice should never have been put in the full forward line, he has no pace and hit a lot of wides, He's a much better half forward in the second half he caused a lot of problems for corks half back line and won a lot of ball and frees, also took his points better in the second half, If he plays he's got to be half forward he's no major threat at full forward. What impressed me today was the backs, i thought De Burca and Gleeson were outstanding, Gleeson was always available for others to pass out to, Jamie Barron was also fantastic, The bench did well when they were brought on, Devine scoring 1-1 was great to see.

The only area of concern i'd have is the number of wides, at times we wasted a lot of balls with hopeful shots or hitting it in long when nobody was inside, i'm sure that can be worked on and the lads will be buzzing with confidence after today. Lots to work on but some amazing talent in that young team, i don't think ultimately we will win the All Ireland but i don't see many teams relishing the prospect of playing us, we'll be a very hard team to beat.

Advertisement