Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Yesterday, 16:35   #7981
Junco Partner
Registered User
 
Junco Partner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Limerick city
Posts: 1,811
Wandering around town today I realised I kind of wanted a pint. Soon after I realised it wasn't so much a want as I physically needed a pint . Try as I might to walk home I found myself outside my local. sipping stout alone.Sunny days bring out my inner alcoholic
Junco Partner is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 21:01   #7982
MauraTheThird
Registered User
 
MauraTheThird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Kingdom
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco Partner View Post
Wandering around town today I realised I kind of wanted a pint. Soon after I realised it wasn't so much a want as I physically needed a pint . Try as I might to walk home I found myself outside my local. sipping stout alone.Sunny days bring out my inner alcoholic
I am like that too on sunny days, had a can at home by myself

I got my food intolerance test back and I'm intolerant to EVERYTHING I eat to a day to day basis
MauraTheThird is offline  
Yesterday, 21:05   #7983
Junco Partner
Registered User
 
Junco Partner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Limerick city
Posts: 1,811
I have a feeling I have an intolerance to something cause my stomach gives me awful trouble. Too lazy to get a test to find out what it is I shouldn't be eating.
Junco Partner is offline  
Yesterday, 21:07   #7984
MauraTheThird
Registered User
 
MauraTheThird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Kingdom
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco Partner View Post
I have a feeling I have an intolerance to something cause my stomach gives me awful trouble. Too lazy to get a test to find out what it is I shouldn't be eating.
I got it done because of lethargy, stomach problems and general malaise so hopefully when I start an elimination diet, it'' sort all those :L

If you really think it could be something, maybe get it checked? /medicalishadvice
MauraTheThird is offline  
Yesterday, 21:17   #7985
Junco Partner
Registered User
 
Junco Partner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Limerick city
Posts: 1,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauraTheThird View Post
I got it done because of lethargy, stomach problems and general malaise so hopefully when I start an elimination diet, it'' sort all those :L

If you really think it could be something, maybe get it checked? /medicalishadvice
meh I am not fond of doctors.
Junco Partner is offline  
Advertisement
Yesterday, 21:26   #7986
MauraTheThird
Registered User
 
MauraTheThird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Kingdom
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco Partner View Post
meh I am not fond of doctors.
I got this done in a chemist if that's any help #MauraLovesPharmacy





getting so angsty for saturday. so nable for seeing the ex
MauraTheThird is offline  
Yesterday, 22:15   #7987
CTYIgirl
#firstworldproblems
 
CTYIgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Galway
Posts: 4,092
Maura, I have faith in you!
CTYIgirl is offline  
Yesterday, 22:18   #7988
MauraTheThird
Registered User
 
MauraTheThird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Kingdom
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYIgirl View Post
Maura, I have faith in you!
Thanking you m'dearest x

My galpals have all texted to say that they'll be there if I need them at any stage so looks like things will be ok
MauraTheThird is offline  
Yesterday, 23:48   #7989
Junco Partner
Registered User
 
Junco Partner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Limerick city
Posts: 1,811
Had a junkie come up to me outside the pub. "Sorry man, could you do me a favor? My wife's fallopian tubes are wrapped round my babies neck and I have an hour and forty-five minutes to find out if my babies gonna live. Could you spare a few euros and I'll say a prayer for you.?" He then tried to sell me a bag of weed.

The chuckle the biological impposibility of his tale gave me was worth the 2 quid I gave him.

Enjoy your heroin you poet you!
Junco Partner is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet