Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yeah

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

dan185 wrote: »
    I've had many experiences of good customer service from companies big to small.

But I have to say the service provided by Qwertee, and in particular Robert, is the best I've ever received. Any problem I've had he's replied very quickly, he's sorted me out for a couple of tshirts that have past their sell by.

Really great service. I must commend you Robert. Thanks very much.

Thanks for that Dan, it's very much appreciated:)

Dermo wrote: »
    Just ordered the html ninja tshirt. My 15th qwertee tshirt :)
    I think I might have an addiction

An excellent addiction!

draffodx wrote: »
    Is it possible to view whats next on Qwertee? I often forget to check the site on a day by day basis and end up missing the T shirts I'd wanted to buy.

The newsletter is indeed the best bet at the moment, will show you what's coming up that week. Also working on a feature to give people the option of a daily email with the new tee.

Latest tee is Kremlins:

productimage-picture-kremlins-3231_500x500.jpg

And just to say, though I think you guys have already mentioned it, we are now (finally) selling a new design every 24 hours: http://www.qwertee.com/blog/2012/feb/27/17/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

I have 2 new designs you folks will hopefully and like and maybe vote for! I'm making an effort to stay clear of Doctor Who / Sherlock and Keep Calm designs :P

What Do Androids Eat?
    Androids-Mock2.jpg

Click Click BANG!
    Mock-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Love the Android one

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The newsletter is indeed the best bet at the moment, will show you what's coming up that week. Also working on a feature to give people the option of a daily email with the new tee.

Latest tee is Kremlins:

productimage-picture-kremlins-3231_500x500.jpg

And just to say, though I think you guys have already mentioned it, we are now (finally) selling a new design every 24 hours: http://www.qwertee.com/blog/2012/feb/27/17/

I have been unaware of this Qwertee business until now but i'll really be keeping an eye out because............ I bloody want this t-shirt! Pity i missed it damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

The site should be renamed QWhotee. That, or vary the selections a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

With 24h rotations, the Whomania is less annoying tbf. Got the HTML Ninja shirt: usually nobody understands what it means and when I wore it to a programming class today, so did three others. Do like it though.

Lemag wrote: »
    The site should be renamed QWhotee. That, or vary the selections a bit more.

Since switching to daily tees we're featuring the most popular tee maybe once a week, which I don't think is that excessive for a site that's main aim is to print the most popular tees:) The top voted designs are there because in many cases up to 1,000 people voted for them so there's a lot of people that want to see them available.

Now that we are selling a new design every day (and 2 at a time) there will be a better range of design subject matters but if a lot of people vote for a particular design we do want to offer it to them!

Hope this helps:)

• Advertisement

Colm! wrote: »
    With 24h rotations, the Whomania is less annoying tbf. Got the HTML Ninja shirt: usually nobody understands what it means and when I wore it to a programming class today, so did three others. Do like it though.

Glad you liked it, it was pretty popular so we may have some similar ones up soon enough, I seem to remember someone here doing an impressive back to the future java script one or similar:)

A few hours left for Blinky:

productimage-picture-blinky-2762_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

200 votes in a little over 16 days for my function timetravel tee on qwertee am delighted with that to be honest if anyone is interested feel free to have a look http://www.qwertee.com/product/function-timetravel

thanks

My latest design is up for voting, especially for fans of the awesome Misfits show!

http://www.qwertee.com/product/definitely-not-heroes/

Mockup-2.jpg

Votes + any word spreading would be very much appreciated :) Mad to get one of my designs made :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Just had to buy today's tee. Been a while but I just couldn't resist.

productimage-picture-lo-pan-s-high-cuisine-2493_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

neonitrix wrote: »
    200 votes in a little over 16 days for my function timetravel tee on qwertee am delighted with that to be honest if anyone is interested feel free to have a look http://www.qwertee.com/product/function-timetravel

thanks

I've yet to buy a Qwertee t-shirt but I wants that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,874 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

http://www.qwertee.com/product/the-rorschach-test/

LOVE this one... this will be an instabuy if/when it lands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭bigslick

everlast75 wrote: »
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/the-rorschach-test/

LOVE this one... this will be an instabuy if/when it lands :)

Amazing, I want so bad!!!!

bigslick wrote: »
    Amazing, I want so bad!!!!

Want that too! How many votes does a T-Shirt need before it gets printed?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,874 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

@ Bigslick/draffodx, I don't know how many, but I've added my vote :D

Want that too! How many votes does a T-Shirt need before it gets printed?

It really depends, that one is looking good for a printing though:)

Latest Tee:

productimage-picture-that-s-what-i-m-tolkien-about-6506_500x500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭madcabbage

That is pretty cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I must have this!!

madcabbage wrote: »

It's got a lot of votes quite quickly so I'm sure it will soon enough.

Just to mention we have an insaniTEE sale coming up this week, I'm pretty sure someone asked me to mention any upcoming ones in here before:)

Current tee:

productimage-picture-choose-6874_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Was there a poll on the qwertee FB page about sizes? I find the L size to big and the M a bit too tight.

Mauricmo wrote: »
    Was there a poll on the qwertee FB page about sizes? I find the L size to big and the M a bit too tight.

There was one just the other week.

Whats an insaniTEE sale?

Mauricmo wrote: »

We ran a poll recently about it, most people want to keep the mens sizing as is with some minor tweaks, while the womens sizing will get a bit bigger in most sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

We ran a poll recently about it, most people want to keep the mens sizing as is with some minor tweaks, while the womens sizing will get a bit bigger in most sizes.

Hi Robert

this "Insta-Tee" sale seems good but there are too many Doctor Who and Star Wars tees for me to roll the dice.

I take it there is absolutely no chance of getting to choose the shirt? I take it the sale is a way of you guys getting rid of unsold stock? I'd definitely be up for buying 4-5 of your previous tees should they be available?

• Advertisement

Whats an insaniTEE sale?

It's where we sell off any shirts left over from recent designs at lower than usual prices. You pick your size(s) and you get some random tees. These sales tend to be pretty popular.

Current one started about 2 hours ago and goes on for 48 hours or till sold out.

Not a huge amount of shirts available so I'd predict most sizes to sell out!

Thanks

productimage-picture-insanitee-sale-random-tees-3-6965_500x500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement