Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joss Stone - Attempted murderers found guilty.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Geez thats bad. There can be a horror side to being famous. Sure lets not forgot what happened to Bjork - a guy sent her a type of acid bomb. Later the crazy nut recorded killing himself whilst listening to her songs.

Notes made by Liverpool - who was branded a fantasist by his own lawyer - found in the car and his flat in Manchester included references to robbing, killing and beheading the singer.

Not to side-track, but this is why I hate lawyers.. "Ah sure, we'll say you are a fantasist. That you really werent going to kill anyone" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

It's reported that the motive was her 'connection to the royal family'. Anyone know what the connection is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

It's reported that the motive was her 'connection to the royal family'. Anyone know what the connection is?
    I think it was more of an assumtion on their part then anything else ,lots of celebbs including Cliff Richard ,Mick Jagger and Paul McCartney ...to name a few have friendly connections with the Royal Family .

On the musical side ,I've liked some of Joss Stones stuff on first release but she's been quite and off the scene in UK for some years now .

Advertisement