Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

BadGirl wrote: »
    BG and the Captain have become a little too well acquainted tonight.....

Evening all :)
    GoodGirl BadGirl

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

BG and the Captain have become a little too well acquainted tonight.....

Evening all :)

Ah but haven't we all been well acquainted with the captain!

Hullo BG! Aon scéal?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Evening BadGirl :) if that was me I'd substitute the jam for chocolate sauce.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well, it's Lidl Strawberry jam which has nice lumps of fruit in it. The cream unfortunately is sprayed out of a can as I don't have fresh in the fridge. It's important to keep spray cream handy for all sorts of occasions - I'm sure the lovely Ms Honda Sam could offer a few suggestion :p

This is a combo I came up with about 20 years ago, it's great, but impossible to eat without making a huge mess all over the plate and yourself. Still, no pain no gain :D

KKkitty wrote: »

ooooh, I have nutella that might work if melted down a bit... * eyes up the last vol-au-vent *

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    Well, it's Lidl Strawberry jam which has nice lumps of fruit in it. The cream unfortunately is sprayed out of a can as I don't have fresh in the fridge. It's important to keep spray cream handy for all sorts of occasions - I'm sure the lovely Ms Honda Sam could offer a few suggestion :p

This is a combo I came up with about 20 years ago, it's great, but impossible to eat without making a huge mess all over the plate and yourself. Still, no pain no gain :D
    No great meal is a tidy one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Ah but haven't we all been well acquainted with the captain!

Hullo BG! Aon scéal?

Níl aon scéal agam... Tá sé an-chiúin!

Cream from a can is nasty..... but then i'm not a fan of cream in any make or form..

It's handy making your own spray cream ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Gotta love tactical tea breaks and messing in the kitchen with my housemate :D

KKkitty wrote: »

ooooh, I have nutella that might work if melted down a bit... * eyes up the last vol-au-vent *
    Now ye're talkin :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Nothing like a fresh baked scone, clotted double cream and blackcurrant jam!

Vol-Au-Vent are for savoury filings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I don't like puff pastry :o

Sharrow wrote: »
    Nothing like a fresh baked scone, clotted double cream and blackcurrant jam!

Vol-Au-Vent are for savoury filings.

Y'see i agree with Sharrow on this... vol-au-vents are for chicken and mushroom....

Scones though, sorry, but it needs to be strawberry jam....

If I could make Choux Pastry, I would turn my kitchen into a never ending eclair making machine!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I ate dinner about half an hour ago, now I am starving again :p I want cake!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

If I could make Choux Pastry, I would turn my kitchen into a never ending eclair making machine!

I know how to make Choux Pastry :D

Get a recipe online and give it a go :) you never know unless ya go and all thatm.

Right, I has to be off to work once more

Right, I has to be off to work once more
    Enjoy. What do you work at?

Night Wolfie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Now I can't stop singing Ch-ch-ch-choooooouxxx pastry

Sh-sh-sh-shoooooooeee people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hello lair. Is anyone here?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

hondasam wrote: »
    Hello lair. Is anyone here?

No, sorry :(

Evening Sam, how are you? :)

No, sorry :(

One of these day I will spank you so hard I will make you cry.:p
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    Evening Sam, how are you? :)

Hi Lee :)

hi everyone :)

hondasam wrote: »
    One of these day I will spank you so hard I will make you cry.:p

Aw, Thanks! you know me too well!

Any craic with you?

hi everyone :)

HI BG
    Aw, Thanks! you know me too well!

Any craic with you?

No not really, how about you? you working tomorrow?

Feck all sam :( I am but not until 12.30, I should be getting to bed soon though! Are you working tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Feck all sam :( I am but not until 12.30, I should be getting to bed soon though! Are you working tomorrow?

I am working now and yes I'm working tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement