Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ssss...sttt..stttttutter

• 14-06-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

so i decided to watch an episode of family guy and fml its called the giggity wife i actually cant say it without it unless i put on a stupid ass voice, whats the best way to cure stutter like im not bad i can talk fine but sometimes the words struggle to come out my mouth , when i got asked to read in school it felt as if all the oxygen literally ran out of me, but if im at home and read or if im alone or chose to read out by my own doing then i read fine, its just some words that truely phuck me over like the D's and phucking giggity haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BNW

You've convinced yourself that you can't say letter 'D' and maybe a whole list of other sounds. This is just based on my own experience.. but if you anticipate stuttering on a certain sound you are directing your focus of attention from speaking or put better what you are saying. It is impossible to do two things at the same time, which is why there is a disruption or interuption.. There's a lot of information on the internet now.. I've posted some videos here. Yes, people who offer courses but the information they share seems very relevant to me.. I don't think it is necessary to do courses but the info can help to figure what speech mistakes are being made :)

Advertisement