Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Debs Foundation

• 09-10-2011 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I want to get a new foundation for my Debs that will be long lasting, with great coverage and leave a matte finish.

Any ideas?
    xx Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Well definitely use a primer first. I always use Lancome primer but I think Smashbox do a good one too, a good bit cheaper too. I use Lancome Teint Idole and I really haven't ever found a foundation that compares to it for its staying power!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

Esteer lauder double wear is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭glitterbug86

+1 for double wear

Only problem is it has spf in it which can reflect a bit whitish in photographs. I don't know one any where near as good as it without spf though. It is all of the things you wanted: really long lasting, full coverage and a matte finish. If that's too expensive then maybe consider Revlon Colorstay or Vichy Dermablend. If you go for a high end one you can ask for a sample first to make sure you have the right shade. With the double wear the application is really important - you can't buff it in or blend it loads like many foundations so you gotta apply it fairly quickly. thinly and blend it as little as possible (just enough to take out lines etc) and it will look flawless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Revlon colourstay is great and cheap if you want something on a budget. Loreal do a primer as well which is quite good.

Advertisement