Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

seen this at the jack johnson concert in the point there is a load more flowers painted on the other side

i thought was interesting:D
    jackjohnson028large3at.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

Spent the day up the North...got bored of seeing Porsches...saw a nice V8 Vantage, 4.4V8 BMW X5, Bentley Flying Spur, Stretch Hummer, BMW M5, Maserati GT...they really seem to like their cars up North...
    no pics tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Aston Martin DB in Tallaght yesterday. Original Irish reg, old bushy-tashed chap at the wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

seen. :rolleyes:

seen. :rolleyes:
    Tragic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hey all,

Here's a pic of a burnt out car after yesterdays riots.....can anyone make out what kinda car it is!?

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/10653/24732.jpg

jamieh wrote:
    Hey all,

Here's a pic of a burnt out car after yesterdays riots.....can anyone make out what kinda car it is!?

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/10653/24732.jpg
    Kinda looks like a Rover 620 to me....saw a nice 3-series Beemer burnt out yesterday on the news
    altho they look like primera alloys to me....hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

yeah thats the nissan primera alright, heres the ***** who done it
    http://images.sparky-s.com/sp_index.php?file=./Dublin%20Riots/11.jpg

Sparky-s wrote:
    but that's an Almera.....god i wanna kill those scumbags!

fletch wrote:
    but that's an Almera.....god i wanna kill those scumbags!

yeah crap my mistake, im sure its the same car from various photos and vid's ive seen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Absoloute Reatards. Seen it all my self yesterday while I was in town for alot of it, doing the very same to motorbikes parked on O connel street. Lighting them all up. Absoloute Scum. :mad:

EDIT : Really Nice shots there Sparky. Going through them all. Did you personally take them or are they from various sites ? Im glad you have some anyway, I couldn't get any from any site and camera on my phone is muck.

torchedmoped.jpg There's the 2 Bikes I seen been light up + many more various things. Was right in that spot for about 2 hours or little less.

http://images.sparky-s.com/Dublin%20Riots/22.jpg << The sight of that makes my teeth cringe. I cannot believe that, Just imagine that for the person who owns the car to see your 40K+ Car go up in flames, After no doubt working your arse off to buy the car. It is absoloutly disgusting. I also notice the fact it has UK reg plates.

I would find it emabarsing to show these images to people of a different region outside Ireland. But there we go, Thats dublin for you.

Hj

no infact all pics are sombody elses but credit is given in certain pictures, many of the good ones are from boards.

Only reason ive collected them is to show the scum we have and its a lot easier for my cousins in the us to have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

A black english reg F430 in the Tesco car park in mount merrion on Sunday morning. I really should get a camera phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

06 black DB9 on Leeson St. Big pile o' sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

I saw two Chrysler 300s (black & silver) together in the limousine car park in Dublin Airport this morning. Makes a change from the ubiquitous S-class and Grand Voyagers. (Sorry no pics)

qz wrote:
    06 black DB9 on Leeson St. Big pile o' sex.

saw one aswell today near blackrock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Litcagral wrote:
    I saw two Chrysler 300s (black & silver) together in the limousine car park in Dublin Airport this morning. Makes a change from the ubiquitous S-class and Grand Voyagers. (Sorry no pics)
    Been seeing them in a few places to latelly :confused:

I'll try get a pic next time but its nothing compared to the likes of AMG mercs or Mseries bmws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

On the Champs Elysees at the weekend there were a good few concepts, have more pics that i will post later.

This one is the Toyota CS&S Concept car...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Toyota Pod, from I believe I Robot but could be mistaken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

I was in America for the last two weeks. Went in to a few dealers while I was there and saw all of these. The Ford GT is one of three that dealer had. I couldn't take pictures in the showroom but if you look closely you can see a really rare 'Gulf' orange and blue one. Sorry about the bad quality:o
    fordgt6xd.th.jpgyellowrsterfront3cb.th.jpgdiablo603bf.th.jpgblackrster8wo.th.jpgwhitemurci3qv.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Nice Pics AJ!
    Love the silver 6.0L Diablo:cool: They look so much better outdoors anyway

Did you take these at MotorSports of Scottsdale or at different places?

Yeah, the 3 Murcielagos were taken at Motorsports Of Scottsdale, the Ford GT and the Diablo were taken at Scottsdale Lotus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

John2002 wrote:
    Saw this €330,000 Mercedes CL 65 AMG over the weekend.

Saw the same car on Clyde Road Sunday. Doesnt really strike you as a car to pay €300k for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

fletch wrote:
    Kinda looks like a Rover 620 to me....saw a nice 3-series Beemer burnt out yesterday on the news
    altho they look like primera alloys to me....hmmm

i second that.

I saw a yellow registered TVR in red heading to Newlands Cross. Like this one

TVR%20Tuscan%20R%20-%201.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

i second that.

It was an Almera, the before pic is a page or two back on this thread

http://images.sparky-s.com/sp_index.php?file=./Dublin%20Riots/11.jpg

In Sandyford today.
    360spider104ah.th.jpgimage18734cm.th.jpgimage15337cr.th.jpg

AJ! wrote:
    In Sandyford today.

Where do you work, wow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Where do you work, wow?

They're all Des Cullens cars anyway aren't they??

www.descullencars.ie

Great pics AJ!, you've reallly brought this thread back to life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

AJ! wrote:
    In Sandyford today.
    :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement