Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Mid season finale tonight, returns January 2012...buzz says tonight is a cracker!

I thought that ep. was rather average, but did like the parachute jump by Neal, with the hat and the smirk....all very James Bond. Ell kidnapped by Keller????....Peter now knows Neal stole the loot, he won't be best pleased Ell has been put in danger because of Neal!

But overall i thought it was a rather average ep. with a so-so cliffhanger.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

USA Network renewed the show for a 16 episode 4th season

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    USA Network renewed the show for a 16 episode 4th season

Glad to hear that. Just finished watching White collar over the last few weeks and really enjoyed it. Now to find something else to watch in the mean time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Suits is really good. Has a White Collar feel to it, lawyers in lieu of the FBI though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

miralize wrote: »
    Suits is really good. Has a White Collar feel to it, lawyers in lieu of the FBI though.

Thanks for the tip. I'll start watching that.

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Anyone know who got the Uk rights when Bravo closed?

RTE 2 have it on schedule for Fridays late nights starting this week I think it is Season 1 getting a repeat

Looking forward to the return!...it's USA's best written and slickest show! :)

Show returns tomorrow for the final 6 eps. from season 3, will Elizabeth survive?....does Neal starch his shirts? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,739 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

whereiselizabethburke.com it doesn't matter she was kidnapped by yerman, who cares where she is.

• Advertisement

Solid enough opener, resolved everything....but i see Neal got a major all round redemption, hell he even got his parole revoked!, wonder if Eastin decided to cut short this "choose a side" thing and dodgy Neal going back to the darkside due to widespread fan reaction, i know alot were unhappy with the stolen loot and lying to Peter etc.

Seems like Eastin cut the chord and gave Neal full redemption and brought into the light, besides that twas grand viewing and about as well written and above the usal fluff on tv that one can expect from USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

Emailed RTE today and their reply re season 2 was that they dont have it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

a good return but somehow i dont think neal getting the moniter off his ankle is as simple as we think, maybe he will be going international at some point,

would be class if they had a covert affairs crossover with neal having to help annie out,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭squonk

It's nice to see this show back! I was hoping for higher stakes though. I thought the episode might have been a two parter but it was pretty good overall. I'm not sure I am mad about the idea of Neil getting off the bracelet. A lot of the fun about the show was him either sneaking off it or the tension when he had moments to escape but never did. I guess they've established he's a 'company man' though now so maybe want to move on. Mrs. Suit is a smart enough cookie in her own right too!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,270 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah himself and Barney Stinson are going to join the cast of Suits ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

next espisode promo

i searched , could find it ,
    didnt look hard tmh

last bit of last nights episode , what is Diana and peter keeping from Kramer
    i forget , anybody remember ?

• Advertisement

bpb101 wrote: »
    last bit of last nights episode , what is Diana and peter keeping from Kramer
    i forget , anybody remember ?
    the treasure, yerman took the fall for robbing it, plus neil has a very chequred past, one that id say krammer isnt happy about, and he probably needs some proof that neil has changed and its worth taking neil on at the FBI,

Matt Bomer has come out as gay, he is still frecking gorgeous :)

tim says there no white collar on tonight , so there no white collar on tonight
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=245138432237447

Next episodes promo. The episode before the season finale

bpb101 wrote: »
    Next episodes promo. The episode before the season finale

where is the rest of the episode ;):D

don ramo wrote: »
    where is the rest of the episode ;):D
    tuesday night at 10/9c usa

Anybody think neal will get off his leash? The Usually leave a suspense at the end of the mid season finale and the season finale

According to wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_White_Collar_episodes#Season_3_.282011.E2.80.932012.29

"Agent Kramer tries to sabotage Neal's commutation while Neal tries to fix a mistake from his past. Peter must make a difficult decision "

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I think he should get off the leash as I cant really see how they'll continue to progress things with him having to be so careful where he goes and what he does. If they at least take the monitor off then they can play the whole will he stay good or go bad angle and introduce all kinds of shades of grey into the mix.

Judgment Day straight off youtube

JohnK wrote: »
    I think he should get off the leash as I cant really see how they'll continue to progress things with him having to be so careful where he goes and what he does. If they at least take the monitor off then they can play the whole will he stay good or go bad angle and introduce all kinds of shades of grey into the mix.
    we will soon find out
    i say we will all be in the highest suspends on Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

That episode was brilliant. Tim deKay did very well with his directorial debut. I especially liked that the ending left Taylor open to returning next season. A criminal with ethics, much like Neal in ways..

Advertisement