Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

PSG
    Fulham (-1)
    Spurs

Just over 5/2 with Paddys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Line ups for the Besiktas - Stoke game :
    http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/12/14/europe/uefa-cup/besiktas-jk/stoke-city-fc/1210389/

That Stoke team doesn't look too bad (never heard of Arismendi though), and Besiktas' line up doesn't look very impressive, I'm going with HT draw @ 2.05

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Line ups for the Besiktas - Stoke game :
    http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/12/14/europe/uefa-cup/besiktas-jk/stoke-city-fc/1210389/

That Stoke team doesn't look too bad (never heard of Arismendi though), and Besiktas' line up doesn't look very impressive, I'm going with HT draw @ 2.05

Nice one.. gonna lay off 90 % of my Besiktas stake

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Stoke team is fcked imo - playing with three strikers away from home suggests they're going to try playing 4-5-1 with personnel that are extremely unsuited to it.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Stoke team is fcked imo - playing with three strikers away from home suggests they're going to try playing 4-5-1 with personnel that are extremely unsuited to it.

Besiktas missing Quaresma, Simao and top scorer Pektamek on bench. Still fancy Besiktas but not confident enough for Lumpjob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Found 20 euro in the couch so gonna head to the local bookies. Any tips for an accumalator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

just throw it on a single or a small accum, double maybe

Spurs are good priced tomorrow handicap betting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Does anyone with a PP account know how to change the ''My Bets'' section back to only showing unsettled bets? It's annoying me showing every bet I've made in the last 7 days..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Does anyone with a PP account know how to change the ''My Bets'' section back to only showing unsettled bets? It's annoying me showing every bet I've made in the last 7 days..

Yeah its just started that with me, very annoying. Another thing is the way you cant select over say over 1.5 goals and all the games appear. You seem to have to go through every match individually

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Yeah its just started that with me, very annoying. Another thing is the way you cant select over say over 1.5 goals and all the games appear. You seem to have to go through every match individually

They must have changed the layout then so... Thought it was something I did... Yeah I know what you're on about! Very frustrating... This extra hassle combined with their below par odds... They seem to want to drive people away :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Matias Suarez anytime @24/13 on Unibet

Top goalscorer in EL fro Anderlecht.

Overs acca gotta be sorted quickly too..What are the bankers? Schalke, Wisla, Fulham?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

pacquiao wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more. I'm laying besiktas for that very reason.
    Dam red card cost them the game up one nill and all...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

seklly wrote: »
    With who as a matter of interest? Boyles tend to offer decent enough odds on over 1.5 goals. Same accumulator is 15/1 with them.

Does anyone know if there's a way of comparing overall multiple odds with different firms?

i did my bet with PP didnt check anywhere else for a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

That red made me 120

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Ive gone for over 1.5 in all Europa League games tonight for an interest pays about 25/2.

Looking pretty good so far. 9 needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

andrelecht v Locomotiv, draw is at 12/5, seems like a decent bet, andrelecht are pushing all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Yardie wrote: »
    Matias Suarez anytime @24/13 on Unibet

Top goalscorer in EL fro Anderlecht.

Overs acca gotta be sorted quickly too..What are the bankers? Schalke, Wisla, Fulham?

Excellent,

missed this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

why do i always put on stupid bets and then when i have a nice accum i dont do it. i would win 240 if i just clicked confirm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Yoshie.

381059_180539562042103_100002581809159_305252_907170371_n.jpg

Not mine. We need to find the guy who tipped this though!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

DB74 wrote: »
    PSG
    Fulham (-1)
    Spurs

Just over 5/2 with Paddys

Delighted Fulham went out. Negative rubbish once they conceded the first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

what the hell who puts 100 quid on a 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

EdenHazard wrote: »

Probably fake

Anyway

chile match on tonight

Gone for E Vargas wincast @6/5

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Did you see the first match between those 2, headshot?

I am considering U de Chile to win both halves @3,5 but know feck all about Quito other than that they dont let in goals by the bucket load.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Headshot wrote: »
    Probably fake

Anyway

chile match on tonight

Gone for E Vargas wincast @6/5

Would you class U de Chile as a good thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

U De Chile HT/FT @ 6/5, thinking of going with that at medium stake

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

EdenHazard wrote: »

Some body who faked the betslip in the hope you'll pay him for his next selections.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Chile are probably one of the best teams in south America at the moment

Quito have to score tonight or they're out and that will open the door for Chile

Fancy Chile big time for this match. They are on a 34-match unbeaten run at the moment and that should continue tonight

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2011/12/14/2635341/copa-sudamericana-final-2011-universidad-de-chile-vs-ldu-quito

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Quito have to score tonight or they're out and that will open the door for Chile

Fancy Chile big time for this match. They are on a 34-match unbeaten run at the moment and that should continue tonight

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2011/12/14/2635341/copa-sudamericana-final-2011-universidad-de-chile-vs-ldu-quito

Ya I fancy Chile for this also. IMO LDU should not even be in the final, based on what I have seen of them. Saying that they are workman like & are classic 'park the bus' merchants . They need a goal to get themselves back in the game but I see them keeping it tight and hoping to nick something. As you say Vargas is unstoppable right now & I also like Canales.

Im going to keep it simple. Chile win @ 1/2 and a small interest in unders @ 4/5. Best of luck fellas

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Ive gone for over 1.5 in all Europa League games tonight for an interest pays about 25/2.

Followed you on this one with a free 15euro bonus off Bet365 :D It says I need to play through my bonus 3 times prior to withdrawing. Does that mean I need to stake 45e more?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Ya I fancy Chile for this also. IMO LDU should not even be in the final, based on what I have seen of them. Saying that they are workman like & are classic 'park the bus' merchants . They need a goal to get themselves back in the game but I see them keeping it tight and hoping to nick something. As you say Vargas is unstoppable right now & I also like Canales.

Im going to keep it simple. Chile win @ 1/2 and a small interest in unders @ 4/5. Best of luck fellas
    This sounds like my kinda bet boys!!!:D 1/2 it is! where do you watch these games online Suarez?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement