Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wizzair - cork to krakow?

• 26-01-2010 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi im looking to fly from cork to krakow in june with wizzair,has anyone flown with them before or know what they are like?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

I fly with WizzAir all the time. They are a low cost carrier like any other. Good service for little money. The added fun though is that they are part Hungarian and so the on-board magazine has some articles printed in that language - I always find it fascinating to just look at how different that language is from any other; keeps me busy all flight long :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 walshy80

clarelad wrote: »
    Hi im looking to fly from cork to krakow in june with wizzair,has anyone flown with them before or know what they are like?

Thanks

Hi there

I flew with Wizzair to Warsaw about a year and a half ago and i found them great, i booked a bag with them and unlike Ryanair it was very reasonable.

Advertisement