Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Strike Force Bank Account Is OPEN!!

Options
  • 07-12-2003 12:52pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

< as of Dec 2014 these details are still valid>

You can transfer funds in complete confidentiality to this dedicated account and I'll use it to buy last minute items where needed.

Tom Murphy
    Bank Of Ireland, St Stephens Green
    Sort Code: 900084
    Account Number: 65748028

This is a completely dedicated account I just set up today every penny into it is for the SSF and will be spent on SSF related items.

Thank you for any dosh you toss in there...

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Great thanks for setting that up.

Transaction complete. Tom, please give me a shout if you haven’t received my contribution by the end of the week.

Thanks & regards

Praetorian aka (Damien C)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

dev,

if i stick in 90 will u knock down to power city for a portable tv?

Let me know
    Cheers
    D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Smithers, if you stick in 90 I'll carry it back on my back if necessary. [1]

DeV.

[1] The "on my back" bit is almost certainly not true. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

€€ sent

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by DeVore

[1] The "on my back" bit is almost certainly not true. :)

Yeah he probably means my back :rolleyes:

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Nice on DeV, helps those of us outside the inner circle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I'll drop a few notes in there later on so, fair play :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Theres about 400 notes in the bank account now. Many thanks to everyone who donated, I'm going to hold that in reserve so that if we need tv's for the consoles (and we still need two I think) and I'll spend the rest on coke and hookers.

I, of course, mean kids toys. Yes.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Dev, is there anywhere I can send funds by CC? Got €30 I'd like to donate

• Registered Users Posts: 78,241 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Tellox
    Dev, is there anywhere I can send funds by CC? Got €30 I'd like to donate
    You should be able to lodge the money from **any** retail bank, other banks may be fussy because it's a BOI account, but tell them it's for charity.

• Advertisement

This account is still good to go this year, I've set up a Paypal donation scheme too to make it easier to get money over to the account.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I've never known about this until right now. I mean, I know I'd heard of it, but didn't know what exactly it was.

It's great to see such devotion and I only wish I actually thought about people in less fortunate situations more to be honest.

I rarely ever get time to reach a bank, but I will definately make it my business to get there soon and give some money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

is this up for this year too?
    just noticed I have a bunch of old Euro notes lying around in my bank account I thought I could get rid of here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Hey AMP (AKA PAM)! Know any more good poems ?? He he !

Will lodge some euros into the account over the next week. Good luck !

ZEN

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D I deleted my post just as you were posting! Anyway 50 euro sent. :)

Mike.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Damn you! Is that account still open this year though?

Well it took my money! :eek: So yes I guess so.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Is there a Paypal option for donations this year?

BTW, sorry I won't be able to help out this year Tom - had a bit of an accident and am only just out of hospital. I won't be at home or work until probably after Christmas and in the meantime I'll only have occasional e-mail access which might make it difficult to get up to date lists from the charities. Hopefully I'll be able to chip in again next year.

Get well soon Zaph!

Mike, got your donation, many thanks and you can be proud that you were the very first to donate this year! Good man!

DeV.

• Advertisement

Yay! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Done. Not too much, but sure I'll see if I can give something else soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Is it the same account every year?????

Dev is tweaking the paypal linky as I type I think.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Can we start donating.. its snowing outside here so feeling christmassy

yep, its all working goodo now!

Yes, its the same account every year, otherwise the pimps and drug pushers have to redo their direct debits. ooops I've said too much :)

This account is separate for SSF and it allows me to be sure every penny goes to the charities and basically keeps things a bit more tidy then otherwise. I'm starting to worry about the tax man thinking its mine so I'm going to look into formalising the charity a bit more.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Do you have a paypal linky type thingy.. being in Norway, its bit difficult to get to ye old bank

Beans deposited. Not magical, but still something :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Another modest donation.

Advertisement