Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For charity.. please help!

• 30-09-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

So I suggested this idea a while back in the subcribers fourm as a money making idea. Got a laugh, but I think im on to something!

I suppose it could be used for the Santa Strike Force to raise money.
    We could release a calander for christmas and use the twleve best photographs representing each month.
    But thats a little bit of of boring idea sooo my other idea is a wimmin of boards calander, or burds of boards something like that.
    Their is very talanted photographers on boards and im sure their are talanted wimmin;)
    We would also need someone to judge the photographs, I vote me as its my idea.

So what do ye think?

PS I cant really be called a sexist because its for charity, can I?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I'd be happy to judge the photo's. I think it's a brilliant idea also. I could sell some in the Blanchardstown area if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I dunno man.. I don't think I could fap over a calender while thinking about the less fortunate

It's not about that. It's about making money for charity.

I know you didn't mean it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

No.

unless we get a blokes calender?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

This thread needs a pole poll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I dunno man.. I don't think I could fap over a calender while thinking about the less fortunate

Would you do it for charity?*

*I mean buy a calander not fap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Kiera wrote: »
    No.

unless we get a blokes calender?

I'll take that as a maybe:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Mask wrote: »

But thats a little bit of of boring idea sooo my other idea is a wimmin of boards calander, or burds of boards something like that.

:D:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved to SSF forum. It's nearly that time of year again!
    \o/

Yes I would buy one for charity. The wimmin's one though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

God no, unless every month is Terry at the Spire

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

You could always help out with marketing the second Boards Photography Book instead/as well?

Last year's is still available for purchase :)

Just being honest nobody would buy one of them at my age in my area. But if they were as said by the OP i reckon I could sell some.

Advertisement