Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Eagerly awaiting my Clockworks RTA. Looking for advice (and link to if anyone has one handy) on what drip tip will sit proudly on it. Went for polished aluminium. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Any of the Kir Fanis ones here would look pretty damn snazzy.

(Obviously not the imist-style)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=188

Liberty are gonna be stocking AVEjuice soon, obviously their 3 most popular flavours, Bobas Bounty, Gorilla Juice and Hype...haven't tried Hype myself, but really looking forward to picking up some more Bobas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

stevenmu wrote: »
    If it's doing it with every atty it's probably an internal short in the lavatube itself.

Yup it was a failure of the seal (silicon o-ring) around "+" pin
    I returned it [2nd one i have sent back] and i was offered a vmax in place of another Lavatube

ae79c670ed4311e1ae7d123.jpg

Bart from TBS is top of my recomended vendors now for shure

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

e-smokeireland.eu is finally back up

http://fdjbg.saezd.servertrust.com/Default.asp

with the weirdest URL

pricing on the houseofliquid stuff is the same.. surprised by that

typical the site comes on on thursday night though, be monday before I get any :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Feck it......out of the country next week and was hoping to get some of the cigarillo stuff. Ah well, just have to wait.

I see they supply Liqua 30ml for 9.25 + free shipping.......3 euro cheaper than TBS then.

Lot of good stuff there now.

Definitely upping the ante........

if you order some you could probably ask them not to ship it until you get back. or you could take the chance and just wait :)

all I know is tomorrow morning there'll be at least 50ml of cigarillos and eden already spoken for

Nah, I'll hold off until I'm back. Impressed with their stock actually. Nice to see new stuff locally. Even the Phoenix is a cheap option for somebody who didn't want to spend 40 euro on a Clockworks RDA. Don't know if it's any good or not but I suppose most drippers should work okay.

Seriously competitive prices for almost everything - free shipping too. Fair dues!

oh, the phoenix
    that's what I wanted to order, thanks :)

it's free shipping up to 65 euro
    10% discount code of boards on orders over 20

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

More than upped the ante in my opinion.

That's serious inventory, you don't see a lot of that stuff in most UK stores.
    Fair play to him, Paul's already got my business - looking at the goodies on the new site he's going to be getting a LOT more of my business!

• Advertisement

Damn it.....I was kind of feeling like quitting vaping, even didn't vape at all today until 12 o'clock. Felt a bit like hitting the wall and that it was nearly time to bite the bullet. Not go back to analogues but off the whole shebang. Kind of fed up with vaping and as much better than smoking as it is, I'd rather not be inhaling anything other than fresh air.

New stuff comes in and I'm dying to try it all again!

Damn it.....I was kind of feeling like quitting vaping, even didn't vape at all today until 12 o'clock. Felt a bit like hitting the wall and that it was nearly time to bite the bullet. Not go back to analogues but off the whole shebang. Kind of fed up with vaping and as much better than smoking as it is, I'd rather not be inhaling anything other than fresh air.

New stuff comes in and I'm dying to try it all again!

Good.

Better to spend money on cartos rather than death sticks mate.

Yeah - didn't intend going back on the death sticks though. Intended to quit vaping as well. Not ready yet though but it's my intention at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Paypal is the only available payment option now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Clockworks RTA landed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,744 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

e-smokeireland's new site seems flaky. I had to re-register and it won't process an order - gets stuck at the checkout.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Fire Paul an email, he'll sort ya out, he's only on a temporary server at the minute, probably some stuff still being sorted out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    e-smokeireland's new site seems flaky. I had to re-register and it won't process an order - gets stuck at the checkout.

Had the sme problem but in fairness to Paul he replied immediately to my mail. Bit of a pain having to re-register but **** happens.

Just one thing to note, esmoke Ireland has added a postal charge of 2.40. But there is a 10% discount code "boards" so you need to order €24+ to make it back

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

called out to esi (or as i call it made a pilgrimage to the temple). great service and selection and got to chat about the different options which is great for a newbie like me.

Did you leave with any nice toys? :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

left one of my 2 ego t batteries on the bus with my only mega dual coil on it (because i'm ditzy) so i got an ego t upgrade 1000mah, 3 mefa dual coils and 30ml of pink tiger (and met the tiger it's named after). not an exciting shopping list but i'm happy. love that pink tiger juice and the mega dual coils are the best cartomisers i've used so far.

Excellent. Glad your happy with your purchases. The 1000mAh batts are a life saver when you're gonna be away from a charger for quite a while!

Got a few bits from ESI today.

The Kanger KR 510 clearos are really bloody good, no break in or wicking problems and super clean tasting. The liquid always sits right next to the head, don't know how it works this way either! It's the best small clearo I've ever used and less than €3.
    I also got a Kanger T2 - also a brilliant clearo, not dissimilar from a Vision ego clearo but with a bigger capacity and replaceable heads.

Kanger cartos were always hit and miss for me but these clearos are really, really good.

Yeah I was just about to post about the KR 510, the tapered design traps juice around the wicks, great bloody design!

Like the way you can take the top and bottom off the mouth piece to wipe away condensation build up! Great clearos

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Can't wait for payday tomorrow - tempted by loads on the site. Want to stock up on the essentials before vapefest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I think I have broken 1 of my 2 batteries that came with my ego-c :(

Basically i screwed the cone base on wrong and tightened it and now when i press the button on the battery nothing happens. the blue light comes on but the atty doesnt work and there is no noise from it at all, have tried charging it but the charger flashes red and then goes green straight away :(

i think i need a new one now and i need to get it and sort it out before vapefest

also anyone happen to know the name of the brick and mortar in the square? cant for the life of me remember the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

digby you're a legend!!! worked perfectly! even worked on the cone base that was screwed on wrong to it that was pushed in too far or whatever too!!

All ready and primed for vapefest!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Does anyone know if e-smokeireland is going to accept debit cards any time soon? It would make it so much easier to pay for stuff:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 ooh2beagooner

hi all, looking for some advice.

I am a smoker of 20 a day for the past 20 years or so. Really starting to affect me now and have to give them up.
    I have spent the last couple of days going through all the advice and information here and elsewhere. Still a bit confused but think I have the general gist to get started. Some advice to see if im on the right track here.

Batteries- the more ahms the longer it should last. Preferable to use a manual.

Atomiser/cartomiser- most batteries allow you to use either so long as they are compatible. i.e 510 thread.

liquid- varying strengths and flavours. cartridges and cartomisers can be refilled.

After that then there are a huge amount of options. Im looking to invest now in a starter pack that will initially get me off the fags or at least reduce them considerably. Preferably i would like the battery to last for most of the day and, as work is quite busy, something that does not require to be filled every time or too often. Also what additions should i include in my order- would like to have a couple of weeks supply at all times, just in case. Sorry I know this repeats a lot of what is already said but any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement