Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FATFACE

Options
  • 15-05-2013 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the sizing is like in the 'Fatface' brand? Do they run small, big, etc? Also, it is a good quality brand?
    THANKS!
    A Fatface novice : )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

Excellent brand. I've found them to be generous in sizing usually which I always associate with the outdoor type which is their target market I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

muckisluck wrote: »
    Excellent brand. I've found them to be generous in sizing usually which I always associate with the outdoor type which is their target market I think.

Cheers thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,094 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Their sizing is big compared to the standard high street shops. Great quality though

Thanks!! It's for something on ebay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

lovely quality stuff and washes like a dream, I found the dresses smaller than average at the waist but everything else generous, as mentioned above. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

dee_mc wrote: »
    lovely quality stuff and washes like a dream, I found the dresses smaller than average at the waist but everything else generous, as mentioned above. Enjoy!

I have to say that I thought the dress sizes ran big. I'm an average size 10 with a generous posterior and I take an xs in their dresses (nice for the confidence all the same!). The fabric quality is excellent, in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Rosy Posy wrote: »
    I have to say that I thought the dress sizes ran big. I'm an average size 10 with a generous posterior and I take an xs in their dresses (nice for the confidence all the same!). The fabric quality is excellent, in my experience.
    might say more about the size of my waist tbh :pac: but tried on 2 dresses last spring and both were too tight on the waist, whereas the tops which were made in the same fabric and same style in the same size fit me perfectly at the waist, having said that both the dresses and the tops were a size down from my usual.
    love the quality, one particular bird print top has had 40 washes at the very least (and been tumble dried each time!) in the past year and still looks like new!

Rosy Posy wrote: »

I'd be inclined to buy a dress here just for the sake of having something in xs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

bought a male t shirt, medium, about 20-30% bigger than usual fits

Advertisement