Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HAYE CHISORA BRAWL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭The Prodigy 2

Full story !

Chisora and Haye are now yelling at each other. Incredible

Chisora yelling "how's your toe" over and over. Now he's rushing Haye. they are brawling

Still brawling. Haye threw the first punch.,

Chisora: "I'm going to shoot you. I'm going to physically shoot David Haye."

Chisora claiming Haye hit him with a bottle. Vince McMahon couldn't make this **** up.

Wladimir is standing on a chair laughing. Gives me two thumbs up. He's loving this.

Chisora now going after Adam Booth. This is a CT on the Real World kind of rant.

Chisora: "If David doesn't fight me, I'm going to find him on the street and kill him. I'll burn him."

Adam Booth is beeding [bleeding] from a cut on his skull. Chisora telling him, "look in my eyes, I'm going to kill your fighter."

Haye and Chisora are gone. A giddy Wladimir Klitschko is doing interviews. I don't think I've ever seen him have this much fun.

I don't have a video but the whole thing unfolded in front of a bank of cameras. Check YouTube later.

There's a camera down. Apparently someone threw it. Wladimir still doing interviews. Vitali is gone. Classic.

Haye-Chisora isn't a bad fight. Klitschko's manager, Bernd Boente, says winner gets a shot at Vitali.

I'm told that the police are waiting for Chisora outside. Don't know who called them, but they are here for them.

Wladimir on Chisora spitting water in his face before the fight: "Not hitting him was the hardest thing I've done."

Guessing Chisora's very specific death threats are what brought the cops. Not sure if they are arresting him yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

No such thing as bad publicity, eh! Both are going be banned for life from boxing.
    I foolishly thought behind all the loud brash talking Haye was a decent fellow, he has shown himself to be a scumbag- as only a scumbag resorts to using foreign objects in a fight. It looks like he's on the run now too. No doubt Haye will spend big to employ a pr firm to try and restore his image. I doubt it'll work. The guy is finished in boxing. Hopefully no sports channel will employ him as a pundit either.

If I were Haye and chisora was coming for me I'd grab the nearest object. He's mental, you have to defend yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

This whole thing is a disgrace for boxing. Chisora is one dangerous man and a disgrace to the sport of boxing.
    Chisora has been detained at the airport in Munich. You cannot go around threatening the lives of people and expect to get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ioc

they both should sort it out in the ring and the winner face's vlad! not vitali hes finished by the looks of last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,625 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

If I were Haye and chisora was coming for me I'd grab the nearest object. He's mental, you have to defend yourself.

No excuse. If Haye could beat vitali as you indicated in the other thread, he shouldn't have to resort to using foreign objects to defend himself- he would have knocked out Chisora out with one of his "Hayemaker" punches. He proved once again he's all talk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,549 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Haye should forget about Vitali now and concentrate on a local match with Del Boy. It would be a sure seller after all the recent antics, and at least he has a half decent chance to win this fight.

walshb wrote: »
    Haye should forget about Vitali now and concentrate on a local match with Del Boy. It would be a sure seller after all the recent antics, and at least he has a half decent chance to win this fight.

There will be no legally sanctioned bout between these two, both will likely be banned from boxing in Britain for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭BiffoGooner

Wladimir is standing on a chair laughing. Gives me two thumbs up. He's loving this.

:D Hilarious.

Chisora is a classless fool. You can get away with this behaviour if you're a World Class fighter, and he isn't anywhere close.

Haye clearly did hit him with a bottle. I thought he had a small bit more class about him than that. Pair of wallies. Haye should just **** off and Chisora will probably get one more big fight at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

No excuse. If Haye could beat vitali as you indicated in the other thread, he shouldn't have to resort to using foreign objects to defend himself- he would have knocked out Chisora out with one of his "Hayemaker" punches. He proved once again he's all talk

It was Haye versus at least two guys from the looks of it. He threw said object when he was being held back.

This is all a ploy to get people interested in Haye and Chisora. Without the hype surrounding the fight, very few people would have been bothered with David Haye coming off that terrible last fight and terrible heavyweight "reign" and Chisora, who lost three times in a row... One of them to Tyson Fury.

Look how many views and replies the other thread got to see how well talked about this altercation is.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

I watched the fight last night and then the aftermath...

Im not defending Haye but this is how i seen it

Haye was rattled on tv as security tried to throw him out of the arena despite him working as a pundit, it was Kiltchkos manager that attempted this

Haye then gets insulted by the manager again and then by Chisora who seems to want to pi$$ everyone off in the world of boxing

Chisora squares up to Haye and Haye hits him, i know there was a bottle but he was hardly going to say Derek my old friend hold still while i put down this bottle to hit you, but hes a professional boxer and went on instinct probably not even realising the bottle is there

Haye was outnumbered and had to defend himself even though he hammered his own manager

I was just hoping Wladimir was going to join in and sort the two of them out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

boxers had a fight.

whats the problem?

Boxers should box in the ring. This was a brawl (with weapons). Disgrace, the pair of them. Should both be banned. Possibly staged but if it was don;t think it went to plan. All that said, it does have me interested in a potential fight between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭lolie

Chisora is nothin short of a scumbag who should be banned.
    After his antics the last few days
    and his past record he shouldnt be allowed box let alone get paid for it.

Wikipedia: Chisora was suspended for four months in 2008 for biting Paul Butlin during the fifth round of their 22 May contest at the York Hall in Bethnal Green. The incident was missed by the referee but TV replays proved conclusive and as a result Chisora missed out on his fight for a British title against Danny Williams. He was also fined £2,500.

In November 2010, Chisora was found guilty of assaulting his then-girlfriend after finding text messages from another man on her phone. He narrowly escaped being sent to jail, and was given a 12-week prison sentence suspended for two years. He was also ordered to pay £1,500 in compensation and £500 costs and complete 150 hours community work. The court was told that the fighter also had previous convictions for public order offences, assaulting a police officer and possession of an offensive weapon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,238 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Haye could well loose his boxing license over this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I thought that Dereck Chisora should have had his boxing license revoked after he hit Klitschko at the press conference... And then he spits at him before the fight... utter scumbag.. I think Vitalia showed his true class by not reacting to either provocation.

Regarding the post fight press conference, I think Chisora is definitely in bigger trouble, even if Haye used a bottle.. A court would see it as David Haye staying where he was asking questions (non physical) and then Chisora approaching him and initiating the physical confrontation.. Haye will just say that he was defending himself, by whatever means came to hand.. Chisora could also be charged with threatening to kill (multiple times :pac:)

Both are an absolute disgrace and should get lenghty bans..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Could they be charged in Germany ? That could throw a spanner in da works.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

I thought that Dereck Chisora should have had his boxing license revoked after he hit Klitschko at the press conference... And then he spits at him before the fight... utter scumbag.. I think Vitalia showed his true class by not reacting to either provocation.

Regarding the post fight press conference, I think Chisora is definitely in bigger trouble, even if Haye used a bottle.. A court would see it as David Haye staying where he was asking questions (non physical) and then Chisora approaching him and initiating the physical confrontation.. Haye will just say that he was defending himself, by whatever means came to hand.. Chisora could also be charged with threatening to kill (multiple times :pac:)

Chisora is a scumbag yes, but it does sicken me sometimes seeing Wlad or Vitali butt in when the other brother has a confrontation. And no matter what anyone says, its intimidation aswell. Many a fighter is beaten at the weigh in at the sight of the 2 of them staring ya down.

Chisora kinda bucked the trend, he was trying to get under their skin but in fairness he showed very little class which was to be expected from him really.

It was Haye versus at least two guys from the looks of it. He threw said object when he was being held back.

This is all a ploy to get people interested in Haye and Chisora. Without the hype surrounding the fight, very few people would have been bothered with David Haye coming off that terrible last fight and terrible heavyweight "reign" and Chisora, who lost three times in a row... One of them to Tyson Fury.

Look how many views and replies the other thread got to see how well talked about this altercation is.

He still shouldn't have thrown the tripod at Chisora's trainer. It was cowardly- the only circumstance where it possibly could be justified is if Charles had a foreign object(like a knife) in his hand, although there was no evidence that he had.
    Haye also threw a punch at Chisora while he had a bottle in his hand. There's really no excuse for either Haye or Chisora in this situation

We are obviously going to be talking about something like this, but there is no way this was all staged to get people talking about heavyweight boxing again.

I really doubt we'll ever see either of these two in the ring again. The BBBC are unlikely to renew Haye's licence, and Chisora, after threatening to shoot another another man, may well be banned for life from Boxing for bring the sport into disrepute.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Haye did glass Chisora with a bottle. Its fairly clear at 3min 25 sec of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Haye did glass Chisora with a bottle. Its fairly clear at 3min 25 sec of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8&feature=related

Is that not spraying beer from the bottle?. He did have the bottle in his hand but it didn't break, at least thats what it looks like to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Hurler85

Isnt it amazing that possibly the most high profile and anticipated heavyweight fight in 2012 could be Chisora -v- Haye, two men beaten convincingly by Wlad and Vitali, assuming that they both dont get their licences stripped!!Just shows the state of heavyweight boxing at the moment. Fury v Rogan would probably be a better fight!

• Advertisement

Is that not spraying beer from the bottle?. He did have the bottle in his hand but it didn't break, at least thats what it looks like to me.

The reporters on twitter say there was a bottle but it was a plastic lemonade bottle, the bottle he held at the doorway was a beer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭No.125

Chisora did not cause this incident.. he was assaulted by haye (who had a bottle clenched in his hand). there's the real scumbag. Chisora's slapping at the weigh in was sad but nothing serious. as was spitting in klitschikos face.

no way was this staged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Problem is Chisora was probably fighting at his max and still lost 9 rounds perhaps...Haye would be the same......the brothers can have an off night (like last night) and then still coast home.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

No.125 wrote: »
    Chisora did not cause this incident.. he was assaulted by haye (who had a bottle clenched in his hand). there's the real scumbag. Chisora's slapping at the weigh in was sad but nothing serious. as was spitting in klitschikos face.

no way was this staged.
    Nonsense, Chisora was the aggressor, Haye would have been stupid to wait for the first punch. He did the right thing imo in acting first.

He still shouldn't have thrown the tripod at Chisora's trainer. It was cowardly- the only circumstance where it possibly could be justified is if Charles had a foreign object(like a knife) in his hand, although there was no evidence that he had.
    Haye also threw a punch at Chisora while he had a bottle in his hand. There's really no excuse for either Haye or Chisora in this situation

We are obviously going to be talking about something like this, but there is no way this was all staged to get people talking about heavyweight boxing again.

I really doubt we'll ever see either of these two in the ring again. The BBBC are unlikely to renew Haye's licence, and Chisora, after threatening to shoot another another man, may well be banned for life from Boxing for bring the sport into disrepute.

He was throwing punches, and being held back, once he he was kept away, he picked up the tripod and threw it, he was enraged, and hardly thinking straight.

Id hardly class a tripod as a weapon especially along the lines of a knife...

Haye had the plastic bottle (according to twitter) in his hand and Chisora came at him, I'd imagine getting rid of his lemonade was hardly at the top of his agenda at the time.

You even hear Chisora saying in the video to his trainer get behind me... as opposed to telling him to get out of the way. If he really wanted Haye he could have taken him on man to man.

I have never felt the need to defend Haye before but in this case with a lunatic like Chisora coming at you, I don't blame him for his reaction.

Released without charge.

He was throwing punches, and being held back, once he he was kept away, he picked up the tripod and threw it, he was enraged, and hardly thinking straight.

Id hardly class a tripod as a weapon especially along the lines of a knife...

Haye had the plastic bottle (according to twitter) in his hand and Chisora came at him, I'd imagine getting rid of his lemonade was hardly at the top of his agenda at the time.

You even hear Chisora saying in the video to his trainer get behind me... as opposed to telling him to get out of the way. If he really wanted Haye he could have taken him on man to man.

I have never felt the need to defend Haye before but in this case with a lunatic like Chisora coming at you, I don't blame him for his reaction.

From one of the videos, you can see someone tries to take the bottle out of Hayes hand before Chizora gets to him but he keeps holding it, and it is a glass bottle of beer, not a plastic one.

It makes no difference if the tripod is not a weapon, if you hit someone or attempt to hit someone with it, then it is classed as a weapon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

Jayob10 wrote: »

Chisora is a scumbag yes, but it does sicken me sometimes seeing Wlad or Vitali butt in when the other brother has a confrontation. And no matter what anyone says, its intimidation aswell. Many a fighter is beaten at the weigh in at the sight of the 2 of them staring ya down.

Chisora kinda bucked the trend, he was trying to get under their skin but in fairness he showed very little class which was to be expected from him really.

Exactly. Just goes to show that when Chisora actually spat in Wladimirs face Wladimir was much closer to Chisora than Vitali.

Maybe if Vitali's "corner man" wasn't in Chisora's face 20 seconds before the bell sounded he wouldn't have had water on his face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

Jayob10 wrote: »

Exactly. Just goes to show that when Chisora actually spat in Wladimirs face Wladimir was much closer to Chisora than Vitali.

Maybe if Vitali's "corner man" wasn't in Chisora's face 20 seconds before the bell sounded he wouldn't have had water on his face.

• Advertisement

Chizora being close to Wladamir might have something to do with him waling over to their corner to intimidate him?

Advertisement