Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How do you register with Hardwareversand?

• 04-01-2012 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I'm trying to set up an account with HWVS in anticipation of buying my new pc but the layout is a bit weird and I'm not too sure how to fill it in. Here it is:

Adress-Daten

Title

Vorname
    Nachname
    Street
    No.
    ZIP code
    City
    P.O. box

Country

Does anyone want to help me figure this out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Title
    Mr

Vorname
    John

Nachname
    Smith

Street
    Main Road Alley

No.

ZIP code
    Leave blank or put in something like REP123 or 0 or n/a or your Dublin post code

City
    Dublin 29

P.O. box
    Leave Blank

Country
    Ireland

If your usual address was:

Mr John Smith
    16 Main Street Alley
    Dublin 29
    Ireland

If you have a town, you could put it on the same line as the street, separated by a comma.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

Hi,

I think I can add one question to this thread.

Usually, when I pay by bank transfer, I need the Company/Shop name, the company bank details, IBAN, BIC and I ask to my own bank to add it in my debtor list.
    I can't find these info in the web site.

Could someone tell me how this is done with hardwareversand web site?

I asked to them a T&C in English. They don't have it.

Many thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Trompette wrote: »
    Usually, when I pay by bank transfer, I need the Company/Shop name, the company bank details, IBAN, BIC and I ask to my own bank to add it in my debtor list.
    I can't find these info in the web site.

Could someone tell me how this is done with hardwareversand web site?

When you place an order, they will send you an email with all those details. Also, the reference you add to the transfer will change for every order.

Advertisement