Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Business Partner wanted.

• 07-10-2013 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Sorry If I Am Posting This In The Wrong Thread.
    I am looking for the most skilled IT web developer who can help me Develop a website. I have a project that is an easy large income if we can get it right. Ideally I'm looking for a partner that can help me build a website like eBay, but there's a twist. I'll talk about that later. (If you are interested PM me)

But for now I would like to know about you

What are your skill's and expertise or qualification's?
    Do you have any experience with encryption?
    What are your goal's in life?
    And what is your view on the world?
    How do you feel about topic's like NSA, WikiLeak's and Monitoring/Surveillance.

Compensation will be in the form of equity.
    Leave me a PM if interested.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 iainbumerford

JerryMia wrote: »
    I am looking for the most skilled IT web developer who can help me Develop a website. I have a project that is an easy large income if we can get it right. Ideally I'm looking for a partner that can help me build a website like eBay, but there's a twist. I'll talk about that later. (If you are interested PM me)

lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

... Compensation will be in the form of equity.
    candidates's must have english's as there first language's.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ivanc

Bless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Amusing to see him try again, he was promptly chased out of Development for the same sort of rubbish.

Thread reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Jerry, we kinda hoped you learned from the previous thread. There's a reason these threads aren't particularly welcome here and we've answered them countless times with advice like this:
    Trojan wrote: »
    The "Business Partner" Sticky is a good place to start. Also check out the Work Wanted Superthread in the Design forum.

Whatever you do, please be aware that web dev/designer folks see one of these requests posted about once a week, so don't get defensive if you're asked to explain why your particular project is better than the regular "You do all the work and I'll give you a tiny % of equity" offers that others have posted previously.

You might also find this useful.

Closing, please don't open another one.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement