Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WE open bolt gbbr

• 18-09-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Looking for an open bolt gas blowback rifle from WE all rifle offers welcome will possibly accept a closed bolt rifle for the right price to convert.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

I have a tan WE SCAR-L.
    Its closed bolt and comes with 1 co2 mag and 1 gas mag.
    Has npas installed.

Let me know if your interested.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Any pics?
    What gen is it?would the stock plate be an issue?
    where are you baised?
    what kind of priceing are you looking for? id need it to be reasonable to converted it over.

Stll open to offers untill airsoftlover90 gets back to me for anyone intrested.

I will try get you pics asap.
    No idea about the gen but I will find out for you tomorrow.
    The stock plate is held in place very well with the pin.
    I'm based in Waterford but can travel and I have no problem posting.
    I would like to get 220 for it.

I traded a mountain bike for it a couple of months ago here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84611556

220 is fine for it.
    A few more questions thought.
    Did you use it much?
    How is it to fire?
    And how many shots did you get out of the c02 mags?
    I just want to know as much as i can beacause ill wanna put alot of money into it with upgrades and the like.
    If you can get good pics of inside and out of the gun and all looks well then that will seal the deal for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

I have a Ratech WE M16 GBBR. Here is the link

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056895119

Since that advert i have also added a separate upper complete upper receiver which consists of second upper,hop unit, inner and outer barrel and a long suppressor, and Magpul foregrip. I have also added a x4-x12 illuminated scope with large turret dials. Will get up some pic's later or tomorrow if you are interested.

• Advertisement

That is a Beautiful rifle you have for sale.Sorry i misread your add how much are you looking for it?

.22 Lover wrote: »
    220 is fine for it.
    A few more questions thought.
    Did you use it much?
    How is it to fire?
    And how many shots did you get out of the c02 mags?
    I just want to know as much as i can beacause ill wanna put alot of money into it with upgrades and the like.
    If you can get good pics of inside and out of the gun and all looks well then that will seal the deal for me.

The questions are fine mate, ask away :)

Probably fired about 3 or 4 mags through it since I got it.
    Fires really well, its very satisfying :) I am just trying to downsize.
    I only used the green gas mag so would have no idea about the Co2 one.
    I will inspect it tomorrow and have a look for problems/damage etc.
    I will get you proper pics as soon as I can, just need to get a loan of a good camera :)

My asking price before i added the scope(cost me over €80 alone) and upper receiver components was €420 but i'll keep it at that asking price. Feel free to make an offer on it if you like although i would like to get near my asking price.

Clubberlang12 where are you baised?
    That rifle is very long how much does it weigh? Is the weight up the front or near the middle?
    And how long is it?
    Oh and im not really intrested in the funky rail system would the deal include the orignal front end? with fake gas tube and the like?

If you anser these questions ill make you an offer.

To clubberlang12 would 385 collected work for you?

• Advertisement

Yeah i suppose that will be alright with me. I can also post/courier to you if you like. Sure fire off a pm and we can arrange the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a WE closed bolt PDW that comes with 2 mags if you would be interested in a shorter style GBBR
    One is the original PDW style mag and the other is a standard M4 mag both are 100% leak free

Thanks for the offer Deburca but (if you excuse the pun) the pdw feels like a toy in my hands its just abit too much on the small side for me.But thank you for offer.

Hey mate, sorry for the delay.
    I dont know what gen it is (is there any features that could tell me?)
    The problems I found were that the bolt doesn't lock back when the mag is empty (it was like that when I got it) and there is a small leak in the green gas mag. Apart from that its perfect.

Let me know if your still interested,
    Thanks.

Hey mate, sorry for the delay.
    I dont know what gen it is (is there any features that could tell me?)
    The problems I found were that the bolt doesn't lock back when the mag is empty (it was like that when I got it) and there is a small leak in the green gas mag. Apart from that its perfect.

Let me know if your still interested,
    Thanks.
    Sorry i accepted clubberlang12 offer.
    The extent of my knolage the only way i would be able to tell the diffrence is by the stockplate.
    The new stock hinge plate look likes this
    WE-SCAR-Stock-Hinge-Plate-934x1024.jpg
    see that extre piece of plastic that kinda looks like a lip at the top of the plate? thats only on either gen 2 or 3 the gen 1 ones dont look like that.And the mags not locking back might be just a worn doen bolt catch take a close look at it inside if you see exposed steel and a rounded edge on the mag catch then just file it down flat and that should fix that issue.

Advertisement