Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Female Flat mate early 20's to mid 30's

• 11-03-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there are any non-smoking, down to earth females looking for a flat mate. I'm currently renting a 3bed apartment beside the strand hotel. They are gorgeous apartments but my lease is up 20th May, regretfully I am going to have to move out. I'm currently living with my brother and his fiancee but they are getting a house together.

I would class myself as very friendly and laid back. I'm very clean and like to keep the place tidy but I'm not a neat freak either! I'm interested in moving into a 2 bed apartment in a newish complex (the strand apartments would be ideal). I tend to only go out at the weekends as I like to relax after work and go to the gym during the week. I'm not looking for a "party house" as I have done all that, I don't want to move into a large house sharing with loads of people either. Long story short, I like to have fun and maybe socalise with you but I also like my space.

Ideally I'd like to move into a 2 bed with 2double rooms so we don't have to fight over the rooms!! ;) 2 bathrooms i.e. ensuite and main bathroom (we can flip a coin for the ensuite!):D So if you think you might get along with me and be interested in getting a place together drop me a PM or ask any questions. Or if you already live in a nice clean 2bed apartment and are looking for a flatmate to move in from 20th May, drop me a line:) I'm willing to spend up to €350 a month on rent and there needs to be parking

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭pink star

Hi Guys,

I have another option, if I can get 2 people who would like to move in with me in the Strand Apartments. I have a gorgeous 3bed with all mod cons. You would have to sign a new 6month lease with me on the 20th May and rent is only €350 each. There is secure underground parking, Key fobs to get into the apartment and your mobile is linked to open the gate to car park and bin charges are included in the rent. The only bills are gas, esb and sky. You get 15% discount on the gym membership and 10% off all treatments in the spa and 10% discount off food in the river restaurant all located in the Strand Hotel. You won't get apartments in the Strand for the price that mine is. If you are interested let me know. The apartment is such an ideal location and is great for nights out etc. that you can walk home so you save money on taxi's! I'm looking for non smokers and no couples

Advertisement