Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Survey] Save money on energy bills with Energy Monitors

• 04-04-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

My name is Frederick Ikoli and I am a student in the School of Computer Science and Statistics, at Trinity College Dublin. I am conducting a research that relates to home energy management using In-home Displays (IHD) also known as Home Energy Monitors (HEM) and I am inviting participants to complete an online survey, to gather opinions on this technology. The survey forms part of my final year research project for my masters in the Management of Information Systems.

The survey is online and takes no longer than 10 minutes to complete. I hope that you will find this an interesting exercise and it will help me in completing my research which will contribute to our understanding of the factors that influence consumer receptivity to In-Home Displays. I would be very grateful if you could take the time to complete the survey.

The link to the online survey is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/796INHDS

Kind Regards,

Frederick Ikoli

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 frd_ik

Thanks for Participating. Very much appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement