Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sex Buddy wants to do me bareback

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The question for the OP now is - Will he have unprotected sex with another man other than his buddy?

Hi Everyone here on this thread OP here with update Thanks for all the posts you guys have offered. Yeah i only had sex the onetime without a condom and only with my buddy who tops me Mongfinder your question would i have unprotected with another guy? the answer would be no i wouldn't. tbh it really wasnt any different than using a condom But my buddy says its much more intense for the top to unprotected I'm in mid 30s and buddy is early 40s both living in dublin

Once again thanks all for your posts
    Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Ebrola

Hey op I hope it was worth the aids! ****in lol

Mod note; This troll is banned

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Mr.Frame

Mongfinder your question would i have unprotected with another guy? the answer would be no i wouldn't. tbh it really wasnt any different than using a condom But my buddy says its much more intense for the top to unprotected I'm in mid 30s and buddy is early 40s both living in dublin

Cheers

Well it is different, you are exposing yourself to possible STDs.
    Incredible to think that both of you are "mature" and yet have unprotected sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,787 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hi Everyone here on this thread OP here with update Thanks for all the posts you guys have offered. Yeah i only had sex the onetime without a condom and only with my buddy who tops me Mongfinder your question would i have unprotected with another guy? the answer would be no i wouldn't. tbh it really wasnt any different than using a condom But my buddy says its much more intense for the top to unprotected I'm in mid 30s and buddy is early 40s both living in dublin

Cheers

The thing is though it seems the guy you are having sex with, also does bareback with other guys. Thats the real problem here.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Mr.Frame

The thing is though it seems the guy you are having sex with also does bareback with other guys.

Nail on the head Joey.
    Isn't that the reason why no matter what ,if you (anyone) is going to have sex always always use protection,unless you are in a committed relationship and BOTH of you have been tested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

It seems that teenagers/students are given out to most about having unsafe sex. Yet here we have 35-45 yo's at it. How many people over 30 have been given formal sex education? Older people need to get their acts together, especially these older gay men who seem to go through a reckless "but I was in the closet in my twenties" phase of sexual promiscuity when they finally do come out. You're not making up for lost time by having unsafe sex. In fact you're risking it to be the exact opposite. I don't know why I'm so up in arms about this. Cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

Aard wrote: »
    It seems that teenagers/students are given out to most about having unsafe sex. Yet here we have 35-45 yo's at it. How many people over 30 have been given formal sex education? Older people need to get their acts together, especially these older gay men who seem to go through a reckless "but I was in the closet in my twenties" phase of sexual promiscuity when they finally do come out. You're not making up for lost time by having unsafe sex. In fact you're risking it to be the exact opposite. I don't know why I'm so up in arms about this. Cop on.

Thank God someone said this. I've been feeling this way aplentiful when I see threads like this pop up on this forum and I'm tired of it. Using the "gay phase" as an excuse for some sort of fulfilment to instinct. This kind of behaviour feeds the archaic notion gay people are promisicious. And what's worse is making a thread and choosing to ignore the sound advice solely because it contradicts your urges.

It's just baffling...

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mnlad

ive been following this thread and originally though the op was a young lad maybe 18/19, im in a commited realationship over 2 years, were 27/28 got tested shortly after we met all clear but we always use condoms it doesnt lesson the experience in my opinion were both versatile and with soo many close fit ultra thin etc its no excuse , what puts me off is getting something rather nasty into the wee tube for want of a medical term if going bareback, but all you have to do is go onto xtube and see videos "anon cumdump" i cant get over these people

Advertisement