Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adidas.ie Sale

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Technique

Duanington wrote: »
    That code doesn't seem to be working today ( although it did yesterday), has it expired? ( thanks for the heads up by the way)

Just checked my email again, it was a 24hr code.

Didn't realise that when I posted, sorry for the confusion.

Enter the code 'FRIENDS' at the checkout to get 25% off.

Only valid for 25 hours - 7th October 00:01am until 8th October 01:00am.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Rashers23

Technique wrote: »
    Enter the code 'FRIENDS' at the checkout to get 25% off.

Only valid for 25 hours - 7th October 00:01am until 8th October 01:00am.

Can't get the 25% off if I order from the sale items :(

Rashers23 wrote: »
    Can't get the 25% off if I order from the sale items :(

*Valid from 07/10/2014 at 00:01 until 08/10/2014 at 01:00. Selected products may be excluded. Exclusions are highlighted on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Rashers23

Was hoping for the miracle before when all the stars (and discounts) aligned to give me my adizeros for 32 instead of the normal 100...but not to be this time...my own fault for only ordering 4 pairs!

• Advertisement

Enter code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout for a further 20% off.

Valid from 27/11/2015 at 00.01 until 30/11/2015 at 23.59

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

Would anyone have any suggestions for somewhere to get Adidas adizero adios 2?
    I don't like the new boost version at all, completely different feel to them.

I've searched online but no luck finding them in size 11.

I bought 2 pairs for €30 each about 2 years ago thanks to this thread. Why oh why did I not buy every pair they had available!

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Would anyone have any suggestions for somewhere to get Adidas adizero adios 2?
    I don't like the new boost version at all, completely different feel to them.

I've searched online but no luck finding them in size 11.

I bought 2 pairs for €30 each about 2 years ago thanks to this thread. Why oh why did I not buy every pair they had available!

Did you try the usual... sports direct, ebay, amazon between the three you should get them

Advertisement