Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭daithieoghan

Hello,
    My constant state of awakeness would like to introduce itself. Distract/ Entertain it please while I try to sleep.
    A question for those who also work nights. Do nights then take over your time off so you become a vampiric shadow of your former self ( minus the blood lust)?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello,
    My constant state of awakeness would like to introduce itself. Distract/ Entertain it please while I try to sleep.
    A question for those who also work nights. Do nights then take over your time off so you become a vampiric shadow of your former self ( minus the blood lust)?
    Yeah, but that takes like ten years to really snare you. I have worked nights for over twelve years now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Welcome friends

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Welcome all the new people. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hullo new peoples. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭da_shivsta

hi guys :) i'm new - well, i post every now and then, mybe a couple times in here but mostly a stranger to the place :P i'm also a wannabe nerd :P haha! so noobtastic i posted this in the wrong place first! sup everyone? :):o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

da_shivsta wrote: »
    hi guys :) i'm new - well, i post every now and then, mybe a couple times in here but mostly a stranger to the place :P i'm also a wannabe nerd :P haha! so noobtastic i posted this in the wrong place first! sup everyone? :):o
    Welcome to the dark side of life

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Goodnight.
    Hello,

Hey there southcentralts; daithieoghan & da_shivsta, welcome along :)

i'm also a wannabe nerd

A wannabe nerd you say? Welcome :o

jammstarr wrote: »
    A wannabe nerd you say? Welcome :o
    i just wish i was cool enough to be a real nerd!!!! :o

• Advertisement

i just wish i was cool enough to be a real nerd!!!! :o
    Nerds aren't that exclusive.

....so they'll let me in!?

They let me in :D

Just be careful around the fanbois.Them feckers is crazy

They let me in :D

awesome you can help me out then, show me the ropes.. i could even be your apprentice :P

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hey all! I've been on Boards for quite a while now but never posted in this forum, well that has now been corrected. :) I know a lot of the regulars here from other forums and I look forward to getting to know more about the noccies. :D

Welcome to the darkiness jeb

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

jebforever wrote: »
    Hey all! I've been on Boards for quite a while now but never posted in this forum, well that has now been corrected. :) I know a lot of the regulars here from other forums and I look forward to getting to know more about the noccies. :D

Hey there jebforever, welcome along :)

Thanks folks.

• Moderators Posts: 51,683 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

oh.jpg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Jeb: a class act. Welcome :o

koth wrote: »
    oh.jpg

:P

:D
    Jeb: a class act. Welcome :o

Cheers Jam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Miss_Theresa

Long time night owl, first time poster on the nocturnal forum! Hopefully many more to come! :)

Long time night owl, first time poster on the nocturnal forum! Hopefully many more to come! :)

Hey M_T, welcome aboard!

You are sure to enjoy your time among us greatly

Howya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Sup Noco's

Im Dee

I seem to have forgotten how to sleep.

Sup Noco's

Im Dee

Hi, welcome :)

Sup Noco's

Im Dee

That seems to happen to many people. Welcome to the party. Lair for chat if you wishes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hi FairytaleGirl! :)

Advertisement