Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bus Eireann driving jobs?

• 11-11-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭

Hi all I know this probably isnt the most on topic thread for this forum but there seems to be a few driver's posting here.

How does one get a start off in BE? I downloaded the application form but who do I send it too and more importantly are they recruiting at the moment?

Cheers, mal..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Always worth a shot by banging in a CV/Application form. I wouldn't think they're recruiting at the moment but you've nothing to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SP108

They are hiring now, and I hear they finding it hard to find good drivers, hand your application into Broadstone ASAP you might not be too late

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭StreetLight

The Bus Eireann website states that there are no vacancies at present.

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=313

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

SP108 wrote: »
    They are hiring now, and I hear they finding it hard to find good drivers, hand your application into Broadstone ASAP you might not be too late

I am in cork but ill certainly give them a ring tomorrow, cheers. .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Sorry for dragging up an old thread, but I'm just after seeing there is some availability in bus driving http://buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=480

Any idea on the salary front? Or if you dont have any of the below, will it not be worth your while applying:

a full/clean “D” Class Irish driving licence

- digital tachograph card

- driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence)
    for Public Service Vehicle drivers

• Advertisement
Advertisement