Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Resetting Eircom F2000 Modem

• 15-07-2015 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi. I tried to log in to my Eircom modem to check parental controls and I realized I had forgotten my password. I clicked on 'Forgot Password' which I was then prompted by to hold the reset button down for 10 seconds to restore default password. I assume that means the reset button on the wireless but it is one of those reset buttons that you have to stick a pin down etc. so I wasn't sure about holding for 10 seconds. I stuck it down and it turned off then began to start up so I assumed it had reset. However the custom wifi password I had set up is still the same and I still can't log in. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement