Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alternators RX-8 Shockblast value?

• 17-10-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

Hey guy's, just clearing out the room and came across this guy. Was going to list on ebay or adverts.

Would anyone be able to put a ballpark figure on it? It's not broken or missing any parts.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Varkov wrote: »
    Hey guy's, just clearing out the room and came across this guy. Was going to list on ebay or adverts.

Would anyone be able to put a ballpark figure on it? It's not broken or missing any parts.

Cheers.

Bought mine for 20 from DCC few years back, and there was a guy on adverts selling one for about same a few months ago.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Low 20, top 30, i would say.

Alternators/Binaltech are a little overlooked these days....Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Cool, thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Yeah, once Generations picked up their game the old Alternators kinda got left by the. Pity, as I thought the idea was class.

Advertisement