Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any upcoming major projects ?

• 26-08-2014 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been working as a Project Engineer on large energy infrastructure projects (refineries/pipelines/oil & gas) in Europe over the past years and looking for an opportunity to return home in the coming years, preferably West of Ireland (Galway/Clare/Limerick).

Is anyone aware of any large projects in the energy or chemical industry coming up? I had been keeping my eye on the Shannon LNG job, but it seems that that will not go ahead now.

If no major projects, does anyone have a suggestion on project roles within operating facilities (e.g. pharma).

Thanks
    Minnow

Comments

Advertisement