Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eircom order closed before it was completed in full?

• 18-11-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

11 days ago i ordered online a phone line+ broadband package. The promotion stated that there would be no connection fees or modem fees. However yesterday after my line was connected, i was told that the order is now completed and closed.

Where is my broadband?

After i called, one agent told me it would be active within 24h, the other agent told me i would have to makea new order. If that is so why is my original order closed? Will i have to pay connection fees?

And why when i log in on "my eircom" i cannot see my order at all?

In addition if i enter my phoneline on the website it says suggested for mobile broadband, however on other companies my phone line supports all connections and i certainly know the building i live supports broadband.

Can someone assist/ I have order number , account number etc.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Vasileios wrote: »
    Hello,

11 days ago i ordered online a phone line+ broadband package. The promotion stated that there would be no connection fees or modem fees. However yesterday after my line was connected, i was told that the order is now completed and closed.

Where is my broadband?

After i called, one agent told me it would be active within 24h, the other agent told me i would have to makea new order. If that is so why is my original order closed? Will i have to pay connection fees?

And why when i log in on "my eircom" i cannot see my order at all?

In addition if i enter my phoneline on the website it says suggested for mobile broadband, however on other companies my phone line supports all connections and i certainly know the building i live supports broadband.

Can someone assist/ I have order number , account number etc.

Thanks

Hi Vasileios,

Can you PM me with the telephone number or ref no of the order and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement