Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stolen 'Get Fresh' Van! Please keep an eye out!!

Options
  • 05-04-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine had a van stolen today from The Mill Shopping Centre in Clondalkin at 2:15pm.

Reg: 08-C-9216

biSHxh.jpg

First in line
    k0AJF.jpg

Any help recovering it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,613 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Bit of a pickle, but il keep an eye out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Can't believe some cabbage nicked your buddys van, I'll keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Well thats just cucumber, ill keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

Cheers lads, are the puns nesse-celery?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

i shall keep my eyes peeled..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

What kind of a nutter would steal such a van? I'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭joewicklow

I will pass it around the lads in our service vans, Its bound to turnip somewhere .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Bananas!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I hope this will Turnip. Big vans though, the back looks like it could have too mushroom!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

I'm pear-plexed that they decided to steal that. Theres no raisin-ing with these thugs because at the end of the day they are all a bunch of lemons especially when they go around peach-ing vans in broad daylight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

how did they steal it ? must be driver left keys in ignition. These days need to be careful, there is a lot chancers around.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

What a strange choice of vehicle to steal. Maybe they though "just slap some different plates on, sure no one will know"
    Stolen by Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Half an hour and a hair dryer (and some rust) would having it look like and other iveco van.

Would I be right in saying the front end would be different than the 05 one in the picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Man of Aran

Lettuce say a quiet prayer that it is found soon and put an end to these fruit n veg punnets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I hope it does not end up in SWEDEn keep my eyes peeled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Orange you glad it wasn't your van stolen? Crime is on the rise, this is only the tip of the iceberg. Done deal is peppered with stolen vans, we need to beat the roots of crime, Get on your blackberries and send a mail to your td, this is not a fruitless gesture make the td,s earn their huge celery. Use the Internet to start a campaigne, computers are not just for looking at corn.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Only here could turn this lads pickle into a joke. Pear chance, were the keys left in OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

was he covered for contents? there could have been an eggsbox or two in the back....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I hope this doesn't go pear shaped.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Lol . . . thread of the week candidate for sure !! Not foregoing the OPs plight of course !!

Problem with a bunch of them on the road is could be hard to spot it . . . sorry :)

Ken

• Advertisement

Hope that when these culprits face the judge in the docks, they are forced to make rightful almonds and restitution and do some hard thyme inside. Gotta take a tough stand now- to stem the tide of this growing crime, otherwise it will rocket. No 'pint' to sugar coat the news or look through rose coloured glasses. Some of these gurriers are rough diamonds, by no means 24carrot individuals -cereal offenders to be sure.
    Crop it now at an early age or it will be too late once criminal activity has bean sprouted. Then it will be harder for the Law to ketchup with them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

joewicklow wrote: »
    I will pass it around the lads in our service vans, Its bound to turnip somewhere .
    Thank you, that was by far the funniest post i've seen on boards this year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭The_fever

Berry Unfortunate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

this is completly pinapple...

wait, i dont' understand whats going on here....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I believe GeT Fresh do the dinners in my school. I'll keep an eye out for it.

,,,,and the likely culprits? Just a couple of 'regular Joes' .
    After all that fibre, they should be .....

A crime of opPEARtunity no doubt.

Anything on WikiLEEKS about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

Wouldn't look too suspicious parked in some housing estate to clear out someone's house! No one would really question a fruit n veg van backed up in someones drive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Hope that when these culprits face the judge in the docks, they are forced to make rightful almonds and restitution and do some hard thyme inside. Gotta take a tough stand now- to stem the tide of this growing crime, otherwise it will rocket. No 'pint' to sugar coat the news or look through rose coloured glasses. Some of these gurriers are rough diamonds, by no means 24carrot individuals -cereal offenders to be sure.
    Crop it now at an early age or it will be too late once criminal activity has bean sprouted. Then it will be harder for the Law to ketchup with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ChippyD

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Half an hour and a hair dryer (and some rust) would having it look like and other iveco van.

Would I be right in saying the front end would be different than the 05 one in the picture?

Yes the front end on the '08 is different indeed, larger headlights that are like rounded triangles. Lovely van she was, cant miss it on the road with the big GET FRESH written all over the thing. Anyone that can tell me where it is gets a brand new iPhone. :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

The lads who steal these vans actually have a quote they have to hit, this was just one of their five-a-day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement