Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marushin fn five seven usg

• 19-02-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

got this about 2 weeks ago and ament really intrested in it at all fires at 250fps chronoed in the barn today comes with 2 mags and is in perfect condition ill also throw in a bottle of green gas with it
    im lookinf 70e no trades

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

aben3313 wrote: »
    got this about 2 weeks ago and ament really intrested in it at all fires at 250fps chronoed in the barn today comes with 2 mags and is in perfect condition ill also throw in a bottle of green gas with it
    im lookinf 70e no trades

Pics? Is it gbb? How many rounds does each mag hold? Also was it pretty cold when you chronoed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭aben3313

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Pics? Is it gbb? How many rounds does each mag hold? Also was it pretty cold when you chronoed it?
    all marushins guns are roughly that fps out of the factory
    it was warm enough today not bad for irish weather
    its gbb
    15 rounds per mag

DSCF0046.JPG

DSCF0047.JPG

DSCF0048.JPG

DSCF0049.JPG

DSCF0050.JPG

all marushins guns are roughly that fps out of the factory
    it was warm enough today not bad for irish weather
    its gbb
    15 rounds per mag

DSCF0046.JPG

DSCF0047.JPG

DSCF0048.JPG

DSCF0049.JPG

DSCF0050.JPG

I take it that it's plastic? If Iam not mistaken it is and so I'l have to leave it sorry

I take it that it's plastic? If Iam not mistaken it is and so I'l have to leave it sorry

same as the real one :D

same as the real one :D

Yeah I know glock is the same but the slide is metal in real life and integrally supressed :D

Sorry dude but it's also the mag cap aswell :)

• Advertisement

Yeah I know glock is the same but the slide is metal in real life and integrally supressed :D

okay dont know what you mean by the mag cap buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Have a few questions OP hope you dont mind.

Is this the same pistol sold by CaptainCook 2 weeks ago for 60 Euros ?

Is it the 8mm version or 6mm version (Marushin make two types)
    I'm on the lookout for an 8mm version.

Why are the trademarks blue on the photos? is it paint that someone painted over the original trades.

I did not see from the original post what kind of payments you would accept.
    (ie are you looking for paper money or are you willing to accept paypal)

I did not see what methods of delivery you offer.
    (are you looking for a face to face sale or are you willing to post via registered post)

~B

okay dont know what you mean by the mag cap buddy

Cap = capacity it's a bit low at 15 for me

bullets wrote: »
    Have a few questions OP hope you dont mind.

Is this the same pistol sold by CaptainCook 2 weeks ago for 60 Euros ?

Is it the 8mm version or 6mm version (Marushin make two types)
    I'm on the lookout for an 8mm version.

Why are the trademarks blue on the photos? is it paint that someone painted over the original trades.

I did not see from the original post what kind of payments you would accept.
    (ie are you looking for paper money or are you willing to accept paypal)

I did not see what methods of delivery you offer.
    (are you looking for a face to face sale or are you willing to post via registered post)

~B

Firstly its a 6mm version, trades come in blue from factory, am including a full can of gas for price, will post and accept paypal at buyers expense (ie P&P and any paypal fees have been stung for these in the past) also if posting will need proof of age before sending.

Hi , they are only made by two manufacturers TM & Marushin and both are only made of abs so good luck finding a metal one cause if you do its probably real, mag holds 18+1 in chamber compared to most other pistols which hold 22 bbs and the 57 has a larger mag than most pistols which means that you have fewer gas refills, handy if out in the field and you cant carry a gas cannister

• Advertisement

Firstly its a 6mm version, trades come in blue from factory, am including a full can of gas for price, will post and accept paypal at buyers expense (ie P&P and any paypal fees have been stung for these in the past) also if posting will need proof of age before sending.

Thanks, had not seen the trades in blue before.

I'll offer the asking price of 70 Euro for the gun (I don't need the gas)
    and will pay for any extra paypal and postage fees if you can send via registered post to Limerick.

Not sure how you would want me to prove my age, I'm 36 but not sure
    I'm too comfortable with the idea of sending a copy/scan of an ID etc up via email or the web.
    (Have not been asked for ID it quite a long time)

If you want a few days to see if there are other offers more local to you before accepting or refusing my offer I don't mind in the slighest. It may suit
    you better if you get a local offer, and I can lurk watching the thread until you decide. :)

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Thanks, had not seen the trades in blue before.

I'll offer the asking price of 70 Euro for the gun (I don't need the gas)
    and will pay for any extra paypal and postage fees if you can send via registered post to Limerick.

Not sure how you would want me to prove my age, I'm 36 but not sure
    I'm too comfortable with the idea of sending a copy/scan of an ID etc up via email or the web.
    (Have not been asked for ID it quite a long time)

If you want a few days to see if there are other offers more local to you before accepting or refusing my offer I don't mind in the slighest. It may suit
    you better if you get a local offer, and I can lurk watching the thread until you decide. :)

~B
    Hi, your offer is accepted, can do post by registered as long as your paying, and as you have stated your age that clears up that issue, pm on way

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BitchStewie

No, the real steel Five-Seven is entirely made of plastic, including the slide.

no worries thanks.

off to PM's we go :)

~B

Advertisement