Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ali: The Greatest Of All Time (6 DVD / All Ali's Fights / Replica Fightcards) - €11

• 30-05-2011 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

About 3 times this price everywhere elsewhere..

.. could make a great Father's Day gift!

10287041-1288957191-827000.jpg
    Buy it @ TheHut
    The ultimate portrait of the greatest sporting icon of all time.

With the wit of a comedian, the footwork of a tap dancer and a left jab like a sniper’s bullet, Muhammad Ali is without doubt one of the greatest sporting heroes in history. This definitive collection looks at the champ’s career from his early days as Cassius Clay through to his ban from boxing and his long fight back to reclaim his heavyweight crown.

Featuring expert analysis from some of boxing’s greatest names, including the great man himself, this is the perfect package for anyone interested in Ali the boxer, Ali the celebrity or Ali the icon.

• All Ali’s classic fights on 5 discs PLUS full coverage of Rumble In The Jungle and Thrilla In Manila.

• Bonus Disc: Oscar-winning feature film When We Were Kings.

• Ali’s legendary trainer Angelo Dundee reveals the true stories behind some of boxing’s greatest clashes.

• The ultimate collection for any boxing fan.

• Includes limited edition replica fightcards from his greatest bouts, a real piece of history for true boxing enthusiasts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Soarer

Just in case Mrs. Soarer is lurking, don't believe Basq! It's actually the iPad 2 that makes a great Father's Day gift!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

What's the story with The Hut for delivery? My connection is throttled to **** so can't check myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

amacachi wrote: »
    What's the story with The Hut for delivery? My connection is throttled to **** so can't check myself.
    Free delivery.. but you could be waiting anywhere between a day and a month for despatch (though they are much quicker now than they once were).

It'll be here 5-7 working days after that.

Stupid postcode problems, should I use BT11AA?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

amacachi wrote: »
    Stupid postcode problems, should I use BT11AA?
    An invalid postcode like '00000' normally does it for me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

This arrived today, so about 2 weeks from ordering. Still available at the same price from the Hut.

Mine arrived today too, nice little set. God knows when I'll ever get around to seeing it though.

Advertisement