Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

best price memory card for sgs3 (bricks and mortar shop)

Options
  • 18-12-2012 8:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

As per title guys.

O/H insists she's off to get a new sd card today in the Dublin/Naas area (doesn't want to risk ordering online before Christmas)

Anyone know who exactly are offering the best deals at the min?

We have a fair few shops around us, Tesco extra, argos, cpwh, vf/o2/meteor/3 etc
    Pcworld, harvey norman, power city, did etc etc.

Google ain't throwing much info up at me, so thought someone on here might have a bit of knowledge.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Lochlannach

Maybe try memoryc - they're in Celbridge and allow collections.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Power city do 4/8 and 16gb mini and standard size sd cards.

Powercity out on the newbridge road in Naas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Thanks Lads.

Powercity looks like the one for me (yeah, I know, its turned into my chore:rolleyes:)

Will save on the diesel not driving to Celbridge.

Advertisement