Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know of any Office Furniture Liquidation Sales?

• 14-06-2011 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

I am looking to source some office furniture, two desks one of which is to be a reception desk.

Does anybody know of any liquidation sales or places with good value furniture?

Based in Cork if possible.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

wrong forum, this would be more suitable to Bargain Requests....

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Hello,

I am looking to source some office furniture, two desks one of which is to be a reception desk.

Does anybody know of any liquidation sales or places with good value furniture?

Based in Cork if possible.

Thank you.

it is worth checking the second hand office supplies store on Victoria road, opposite the entrance of the South Infirmary. Very reasonable prices - I bought a stunning glass desk there recently for €120; it would be over 600 new. No affiliation other than as a customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Please use the Requests section.

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement