Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on Visa from MyCIC

• 15-05-2014 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have recently applied and been approved for the IEC visa. I have gone through the process of applying for my work permit through MyCIC and this has been approved. However, even though my account says that it is approved, I still have not received the information on how to get the VISA from this point. What papers do I need on travelling into Canada and does anyone know how long the process from MyCIC approval to receipt of papers takes place??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mossy14

You only receive the visa once you land on canada soil. The poe is sent to you by email in the mycic account.. you need to print that off and bring it with you to give to the border control in canada when you get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ettiecol

Thanks, turns out there was a technical issue with my POE and it has since been sent to my account. Thanks for your response

Advertisement