Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tallafornia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Phil isn't very nice is he! He just stir things up. Poor Nikita, she is trying her best, why people aren't nice to her I don't know. She is doing well to stay off the drink like, people don't need to have a drink to have a good time! As far as I know Jay doesn't drink at all? Good for both of them. I do think she crack though when on holidays! The temptation. You see if she could have one or two drinks she be fine but once she starts she doesn't really stop like.

Nat and Jay are the only genuine ones in it. Kelly and Dave??? Not buying it at the moment in last nights show. Be interesting how the rest of the series goes say there be a few flare ups!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Most importantly, Cormac is still a legend. Phil is still a complete knobend, those 2 things mean the show should still be interesting.
    Love the fact that phil is way smaller than the other 3 so he gets thrown in the pool all the time, and everyone takes the piss out of him for not being able to score!
    Although, looks like the new guy coming in is really going to wind everyone up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

New guy looks like a legend hahahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

My first time to see this the other night. What an absolute gang of nak bag, horrible horrible people.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought a new fella joined the show?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought a new fella joined the show?

They'll probably introduce him in the last five minutes, for now they just seem to be concentrating on Dave being a prick. They were interviewed on Xpose during the week so they're still together anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I can vouch for Cormack iikeing a drift anyway. We were in his cab about 4 years ago and for some reason he started drifting around a roundabout in Citywest. That was a fairly bizaar trip.:rolleyes:

Nikita seems to have matured a bit. Oh phil he some stirrer. Dave has a changed a bit though. At least they see what phil is really like. Poor nik but she at least trying her best like. Nat and Jay only ones that see things for what they are. Corminator he not having much luck with the ladies, phil has a lot to learn. Kelly and Dave will that last?

Last week and just before xmas they had a preview type show when they first went to majorca.

So they only starting the full shows now of what we saw in the previews. I say the new guy come in at some point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

doovdela wrote: »
    Nikita seems to have matured a bit. Oh phil he some stirrer. Dave has a changed a bit though. At least they see what phil is really like. Poor nik but she at least trying her best like. Nat and Jay only ones that see things for what they are. Corminator he not having much luck with the ladies, phil has a lot to learn. Kelly and Dave will that last?

Last week and just before xmas they had a preview type show when they first went to majorca.

So they only starting the full shows now of what we saw in the previews. I say the new guy come in at some point.

Why do I have an awful feeling something is gonna happen between Corminator and Niki again? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Sponge25

I never seen a bigger group of muppets in me life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Ah they're not all muppets.

Cormac and Jay seem to be pretty normal.

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Why do I have an awful feeling something is gonna happen between Corminator and Niki again? :D

I think it might with those swimming lessons!

Fair play to Niki to stop drinking! She is a better person for it I think and she is matured for that reason which is good for her. I hope the lads realise that. She doesn't need to be treated like crap and disrespect. Sure jay doesn't drink. You don't need to drink to have a good time like. What does it matter its ok to take a break from it once and a while. The whole mould thing of women that nat was on about is so true in what she saying about dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

Oh god Kelly needs to grow up. She is the biggest door mat.....Dave is treating her like dirt and she is hanging out of him like he is the second coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

I really don't think Dave and Kelly's relationship is healthy at all. Dave is a bully and treats everyone like ****, he rules with intimidation. The rest of the cast know this and walk away from him but Kelly seems like too much of an idiot. I was actually surprised to see her even say anything when he hugged Natalie, seeing as how much of a doormat Kelly is. I'm really interested to see how they develop over the season...

Cormac is still hilarious because he hasn't a clue, Jay and Natalie are still real. Nikita is pretty boring now that she's stopped drinking but I think she made a very good decision. Phil still just a typical cock.

Can't wait for the new guy to appear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,269 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Don't know why they put in the bit where Cormac is in the gym spouting shíte like " I like lifting with the bigger guys".

It's hard to work him out, sometimes he sounds like a right tool and then he will say something that makes him sound like an ok guy.

Natalie is the soundest of the lot, she was looking well too.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭metaxaaa

Maybe anybody now where I can watch season 1 of tallifornia please????

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Where is the new character?!

What happens in the foam, stays in the foam.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Phil reminds me of Nidge from Love/Hate

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Phil reminds me of Nidge from Love/Hate

I've noticed that recently! A cuter version of course but the stirring they be like long lost brothers/twins!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'd say this new guy is a result of a midseries crisis meeting.

"here lads, there is **** all happening, we are struggling to fill the 30 minutes, can we throw some handicap in there to make a fool of himself and stir it up a little?!?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Cormac : "I've dated a good few strippers in my time"

Bringing them home in your taxi isn't dating them dude !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Any Tallafornia Swype this year? It was the best part of last series.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

Watched this show for the first time. Are the couple in it, just thrown together for the show, or are they really an actual couple.

Watched this show for the first time. Are the couple in it, just thrown together for the show, or are they really an actual couple.

They are in fact a couple, for the past year I think since the first series started. I do question their relationship though its genuine but all that goes with it, Kelly has changed since even Dave! He showing his true colours?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

doovdela wrote: »
    They are in fact a couple, for the past year I think since the first series started. I do question their relationship though its genuine but all that goes with it, Kelly has changed since even Dave! He showing his true colours?

I thought he came off as a bit aggressive towards her, when they were in the foam, the way he pushed her away, after she was following him, after the argument.

Ya I thought that too. I think its true they must be getting under each other's skin when spending too much time like that together on holidays they need to do their own thing as well like without each other when the rest of the cast are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭road_high

newbee22 wrote: »
    Where is the new character?!

Next weeks show apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Just watched a bit of this for the first time. What's with all the guys being ubber buff, tanned, and very very gay looking and acting? Are they straight or gay or what? I don't care either way, but they all looked like stereotypes of what people perceive gay men to be like. Like cartoon gays...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Was meant to be on tonight :confused:

Sat night it seems!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement